Reviews for Clothing in on Cuddle Buddies
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Great work.
wnoise chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
90 Kilos is absout 200 pounds, not 250.
God-of-goats-loves-books chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
ok so i rea;;y have to go to bed now i've stayed up far too late now and i have school in the orning but i couldn't help myself this story is fantastic 'm soo glad i clicked on it

it was a whim really asort of gut feeling

but i will def be finishing ti soon

looking forward to reading more :D

Cat
Danny-171984 chapter 19 . 11/9/2008
Well, she did say she can do anything...and babysitting is one of them...lol. Sorry Kimmy but your selfish actions doesn't go unpunish. poor kim...

I'm very pleased with your story. It's always a pleasure, a light to my day, to know that there is an update to your stories. Until next time.

Danny
PegasusJF chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
Excellent chapter.
PegasusJF chapter 7 . 11/8/2008
Sorry it's been awhile, I've been seeing alerts for each new chapter and been continually putting them on my to-do list.

This was a good chapter, nice tension overall, plus the internal monolougue that you do so well.
CajunBear73 chapter 19 . 11/8/2008
Yeah, that babysitting gig is so much better than wrestling...

Most wonderful tale of an expansion of a 'moment' that took place in the midst of the raw, jagged, free-for-all that went down in WSCS.

Glad you took this on and waiting anxiously for your further expansion of the sharp epiphany Kim received when Ron faced off the Seniors later that summer.

More of the 'education' of Kim Possible to come, and as always, ready to take it all in.

See ya later!

CB73
daccu65 chapter 19 . 11/8/2008
Well, Mr. educated waterfowl:

A very fitting reckoning for Kim and a very entertaining story for the rest of us. I am sorry to hear that you are returning to different subjects, as I have really enjoyed the WSCS storyline and I was looking forward for more. Hope to read some more of your work before too much longer.

daccu65
whitem chapter 19 . 11/8/2008
Wow... Kim REALLY doesn't like wrestling...

Heh heh... Nice little kicker here Mr. Duck...

Looking forward to the next story and Kim's 17th. Sounds like it will be another good one.

I myself have been wanting and... needing... to write some original stuff, but I just can't seem to get myself off my... well, you know what, and do it.

Catch ya later...
screaming phoenix chapter 19 . 11/7/2008
You really have to loathe something so deeply that it borders on obsessive to be in Kim’s sitch and be happy you’re not at the wrestling match.

Thanks for all the entertainment, thought provoking ideas, and a general fun I had reading this tale of yours. I look forward to your next efforts with anticipation.
Sentinel103 chapter 19 . 11/7/2008
Mr Duck, as you promised a wonderful and I can say proper punishment being enjoyed by the eldest child of Doctors Possible, In her mind hearing will come back and hair will grow back. She still has much to learn. And I am so looking forward to your next stories that I am going to reread WSCS. I know I was truely enjpying the antics of my grand daughter an hour ago.

Thanks for the ride Mr Duck. The pleasure was mine.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
spectre666 chapter 18 . 11/4/2008
Very good beginning to the wrap up. Although KP deserves it, seems she's not going to be denied her Ronshine for long. Taking the gang to London? That should make up for the missed night very well. Laughed at the reaction of the wrestlers to their main man. thanks again.

PS. When I said revolted in my last review, I wasn't speaking of any sexual thoughts, just the way her mind was trying to escape having to confront herself. Always a little disapointing when the hero has clay feet.
Danny-171984 chapter 18 . 11/2/2008
Well, it seems that Kim got what she deserve...but it doesn't mean that I like it. I bet Ron doesn't like it neither. Sigh...It was so cool that Ron got what he deserves. His big night did actually happen, in a whole new different way. To meet his two 'other' heroes (lol) must be so cool. Well, until next time. Can't wait for more to come.

Danny
daccu65 chapter 18 . 11/2/2008
Yes, it looks like jones has gotten his just ending, Kim is facing the music, and Ron is getting both his big night and a little recognition. Now, it looks like I'm going to be pestering you to write the sequel to WSCS.

Keep up the good work.

daccu65
Sentinel103 chapter 18 . 11/1/2008
Now I can guess Kim's punishment, does she have to watch the bouts for the rest of the month? Does she get to eat her own cooking? Is she forced into ring side seats with Ron, Mo Felix and the tweebs? Oh yes and halleluiah brother. Ron shoots and scores. Kim has to watch and get snakage for them all.

A fitting punishment for the crime I say.

Thanks Mr Duck,