Reviews for Yotsuba & Close Friends
oh lordy, that was perfect. sexy and funny and 100% perfect
ThePokemonMage chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Cute fic. Also... DAT ENDING XD
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
*laughs and laughs and laughs* Your characterization especially of Yotsuba, was fantastic. I especially enjoyed her countdown.
Four Dimensional chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Best Yotsuba fanfiction I have ever read. Minus the lemon.
STVamp chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
you had me laugh so hard that i'm crying and breathing really hard while im typing this shit right now. amazing work of yotsuba. amazing job!
Mader Levap chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Lol. While I don't usually read yaoi stories (and skipped here certain... moment), I knew that with Yotsuba in equation hilarity will ensue.
mo person chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
OMG, lol! I just started re reading the series and every time I read it, my first thought; koiwai and jumbo would be explosive together...

Lol
ahahaha chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
omg this is aMAZING. That is just the type of thing Yotsuba would do!
Scissors-is-a-Nerd chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Hm, interesting. Not sure if I support this couple or not but I LOVED the ending, and out of everything that happened in this, the ending will be what I remember most. Good job.
AlpacaCokelat chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I can't believe someone has made a fic about this pair XDD I love it. And the ending is hilarious. Keep it up
Manhwa chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I kept on thinking "who the hell is akira?"

But the last part made me hyperventialte and collapse. Ur sense of humpr is dangerous ;)
Raishe chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
And now I want more. Please! The only existence of this pairing is this story and 4chan, so please write more. w I love it!

~Takuya
FreaksAreBeautiful chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
LOL the exisistence of this fic. Yostuba&! Is like, the ONLY purely innocent manga I read e-e... that's bad isn't it TTTT?

Wonderful job with writting this, now I have to go do homework and other semi productive things...

-FreaksAreBeautiful
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
oh GODS! i couldn't stop laughing at the ending! that was hilarious! great job!