Reviews for Nine Months
Grish chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Noooo, you didn't finished u.u, it's was pretty cool, i was expecting a little more but well, xd, thank you for this :)
88Mary88 chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
I love it, I love it, I love it! This story is... argh... amazing... fantastic... wonderful... I cannot find enough positiv adjectives. LOOOOOOOOVE it.

Now, firstly Bart is alive, which is great because I love him and I like the small snippits of the Bart/Blair interaction that you showed us. Love them together.

Secondly, I was a little bit... "disturbed" about the relationship of Chair when I started reading the story. Now I love it. The fact that they don't announce their love for each other ever second makes the smaller details that show their love even more special. I like this a lot.

I have to agree with Vanessa a little bit (I'll deny it later on) that Chuck 'allowing Blair a child' is... again disturbing, but Nates and Serenas explanation that this is nothing sexistic and that Blair still gets what she wants calmed me down. Also the way they interacted with each other later on showed that he respects her and does not dominate her in any way.

I understand that he is scared for Blair loosing her physical but especially emotionally during the pregnancy if something should happen. I mean he doesn't handle his fear the best way, but he IS Chuck Bass and he is emotionally retarted. I like how he opened up to Blair (and just opens up to her) and I just love him for being so protective and afraid for his wife. I also liked that he understood that he would have lost her anyway when he would have forced her to abort.

Now to Blair. I like how she handles everything. Her emotional stability and calmness is impressive. One realizes that she matured greatly in the last years and that she also learned to read and handle Chuck. She offers him a high amount of understanding, which not everybody would be able to in this situation. However, I think she is also scared and it is interesting that she (might) ignore (/denies) her own fear but focuses on Chuck's. If you should continue this story I would be curious if you mention this aspect?

I really, really, really hope you update this story again at one point. In every chapter Chuck gets slightly more open towards the pregancy I would like to see this development. But also Blair's development and if she gets more worried. Love how you write chair and really beg you to update at one point (I'm making a wish to the stars and wish for you to get inspired again)! By the way, the same goes for your other chair story :-)
tiff xoxo chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Love it
msrowley chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
This story is really touching. I love the fact that he loves her enough to at least try. Continue writing this story, please. :)
Dulwich Said chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
really like this story, i know its been 2 years but i hope you continue on with it! its written very well and the idea for it is really good, the whole chuck emotional issues thing. gg should pay you to write for them!
xoxogg4lifexoxo chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
hey i just came across this story i really like it and i hope u update soon or start writing for this story again

xoxo
linnea-ah chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
ahhww. I love this fic so much.

and, pretty please update it(:
kristen chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
I love it! please write more!
SparklingIvy chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
I just found this fic.I hope you haven't abandoned it! It is great so far...!
Princess Persephone chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
Aw i'm loving it so far! I love that the limo is their "safe place" lol. And that Chuck is getting used to the idea of the baby. :)
hypotheticalcoffee chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
I just read the first four chapters of your story and love it. I feel like Blair and Chuck are holding true to their personalities.

Carley-Marie : )
odyjha chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
ugh, Chuck was being such a jerk, I'm glad he's trying to come around to the idea of a baby. Please don't abandon this story, update...I need to know what happens, does he finally accept the baby?
Mondaine chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
I would really love for you to update this, it's been so long!
malfoyie456 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
UPDATE!
Lyn Lloyd chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
I enjoy this, it's interesting to read about what they would actually act like in this situation. :] Keep going, I'd love to read more!