Reviews for Hand of Glory
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
loved it.
Matt Quinn chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I take it this is an alternate-universe story of some kind, since I don't recall Harry conducting one-man raids on Death Eater camps in the book and there certainly wasn't an epic duel with the Dark Lord in DH.

I did like the pack of vultures comment.

Also, would the Aurors be the ones chasing after Harry Potter? I figured the Department of Magical Law Enforcement would be the ones dealing with ordinary criminals (of which Harry is one at this point) and the Aurors would be used for leftover Death Eaters and th like.

And now for the big question-why is Harry doing this? Even if he spent the combined Potter and Black fortunes in the war, the fact he killed Voldemort means he can make a buttload of money from speaking fees (telling his story), exclusive interviews, etc. He isn't likely to need for money ever again.

It would have been better if he was upset that many Voldemort supporters were able to wheedle out of trouble again, like they did after the First War, and decided on some private vengeance. Bonus points if Malfoy, who Potter forgave, is being punished for some ingratitude.
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
WaHA! That was so epic I've got a massive grin on my face and it won't go away. Ahahah. I loved all of it - Ron's narrative, Harry's insane grin, the ending... Hahah that was just brilliant!
Ritulia chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
*cackles crazy*

I just wanted to check one moment. Is the amount of money correct? You just didn't list *all* the donations, right?
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
wow that was certainly weird and strange... but I totally just noticed it's one in the morning and I work at nine -shoots self in head-

anyways I really like the story

-yawn-

going to bed now, night ... well morning technically...
True Queen Of Chaos chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
This was just bloody amazing!

*favorites*
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I rather love this.

Great job.

very well written, nicely evolved, divided into these evenings where Ron's PoV sms things up nicely. TOuched beyond words that Ron won't turn Harry in, and amazing what Harry eventually does. Love Hermione's reaction and the use of alcohol throughout is a nice thread that connects the scenes!
cytpotter chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Anything to help S.P.E.W.!lol! Very entertaining! Good job! Loved the banter between Harry and Ron!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This was great. I thought (along with Ron) that Harry had gone 'round the bend and then he turns around and does that? It was great. -Wait a minute, I already said that. *shrugs* Oh well.

'Till next time,

Maire
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I had to laugh.

Great job on describing Harry's newest vendetta (wordage?).

I mean he's had to deal with all the prejudice and stupid ministry laws as everyone else. However, he's got the ability to do something about it-and using death eater's funds; how appropriate.

YES! Someone stood up and changed the wizarding world.

Nice short fic. I enjoyed it a lot.
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Really, excellent job. :)

I thought it was OOC for Harry to start stealing things, but the reason behind it really did make sense in a twisted sort of way. I liked your opening to the story; it really caught my attention. Can't wait to read more in the series!

Please update soon.