Reviews for Between The Lines
clusterlizard1 chapter 15 . 1/10/2009
i liked it... the ending was really good.

it wasn't cliché like so many others out there... and the fact

that not everyone had a happy ending normalized the whole thing.

clusterlizard1
LadyGrimR chapter 15 . 12/28/2008
Wow..that's a really...sad, but sweet story. I like it..
AmethystWings chapter 15 . 8/11/2008
amazing story...very beautiful
Sincerity chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
What a gem of a fic this is! Its so rare to find a well-crafted story about Folken and even more rare to find one that focuses on he and Eries.

This is my favorite pairing but I've never had the guts to try writing much on it. Thank you for putting out such a great effort! Your characterization was spot on and I appreciated the fact that you emphasized the growth in character and relationship between them rather than just trying to get folks " in bed" all the time. That is just so over-done in fics.

Wonderful descriptions and a smart move on the first-person perspective. From one fanfic writer to another... Cheers!
Chocolate-Covered-Coffee-Beans chapter 15 . 6/17/2008
Bittersweet. Thank-you for the story.
Ron and his Sakura chapter 15 . 6/17/2008
wow, you practically flew with this story. we hadn't even had a chance to respond to your mssg and u're already done with the story! but we like quick postings. (hS gets esp. impatient waiting for chpts to come out).

Anyway, the way u wrote the story works. No catgirls, but we can understand F keeping certain things away from E just the way she didn't necessarily spill everything about Allen onto F's lap.

speaking of A, we really liked ur portrayal of A's anger towards F after the graveyard scene. Being Aerika's fans, we've always thought of it the way she portrayed it in "always" but it would make sense for A to direct his anger towards Zaibach at F and see him as trouble.

Thanks for the lovely story. hope you write more in this fandom.
Gyreflight chapter 15 . 6/16/2008
I don't think you put a note wrong with this.

I've always had a fascination for the enigmatic characters, the ambiguous people who watch and act from their own shadowy motives, but who never quite give themselves away in the spotlight. Folken and Eries fall into that curious category, and I've always liked those few fics which wonder further about them.

Eries, Folken and Allen - you handled the changing patterns of the emotions and relationships between them very believably, and your Eries was an appealing viewpoint-character.

There's always that air of wistful tragedy about them, a sense that a delicate balance somewhere has already tipped...I'm glad you gave them their moment of joy, before drawing everything together in the necessary conclusion and ending with that note of acceptance which draws the sting of sadness. Without it, left unresolved, it would have been unsatisfying, a tragedy of never and nearly and not enough...and what might have been.

Thanks for the read - and the lovely surprise of coming back to review and unexpectedly finding the story finished and ready to read :-)

Gyre
Lil' Dinky chapter 15 . 6/15/2008
Beautiful. The whole story is just beautiful, and it's way too early in the morning for me to be crying like this. But I had to read all the way through it because it was just so terrifically done. And sad. But what else could it be with Eries?

The ending was perfect- I'm so glad she went to visit Folken's grave, and that Allen came with her. A healing of sorts.

Now I'm just crying because it's over! Please start a new fic very soon! I thoroughly enjoy your work!
Lil' Dinky chapter 14 . 6/15/2008
Urgh. I'm already crying, just knowing what's to come, and poor Eries having that brief, shining moment of happiness! Oh, so well-written and smoothly done- fits right into the story- makes it very believable. Eries is a strong, strong woman to let him go to Dornkirk. I don't know if I could do it with the grace she did. Wonderful stuff!
Lil' Dinky chapter 13 . 6/15/2008
I think you handled this part very, very well. Eries with hope and Folken resigned to his fate.

Oh, I'm betting the next chapters will just break my heart, even though I know a bit of what's coming...okay, getting some tissues just in case...
Lil' Dinky chapter 12 . 6/15/2008
Oh. Good stuff here. I always particularily liked those scenes in the series- love your thoughts behind them. Great work. And I am SO proud of her for standing up to Allen for once! Good girl, Eries!

Yay! Next chappie!
Lil' Dinky chapter 11 . 6/15/2008
Wonderful! Lovely that Folken broke the silence, and how Eries reacted.

Your poem is quite good as well. You should put more into your stories. And it did feel very Draconian, too.

On to the next chapter! _
Lil' Dinky chapter 10 . 6/15/2008
Another awesome chapter! And heartbreaking, too. Ah, Folken! I really enjoy how you're getting into Eries' head, showing us how confused and uncomfortable she is on unfamiliar ground like this. Great work!
Lil' Dinky chapter 9 . 6/15/2008
LOVED it! LOVED IT! Your best chapter by far! Dryden is so incredibly awesome in this story (and in the series). The interaction between he and Eries is so wonderfully written, sweet, and special. And it's so realistic how Eries handles MxD, and talking to Millerna. Ohh, Millerna, you're such an IDIOT! Allen's got NOTHING on Dryden.

M...Dryden...
Lil' Dinky chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
Whoa! I'm so far behind! Eep! Sorry!

Okay, great great chapter! Loved the dream sequence and Eries' confusion.

Alrighty- on to next chapter!