Reviews for Antithesis
Blackthorne369 chapter 17 . 8/6
Oh my goodness, this was wonderful. I really should have working on academic tasks. I had intended to just glance at this anticipating finishing my tasks. Now that I have read through the entire thing, gotten a bit teary eyed twice and have completed what is here, I hope you will continue this. I have read, probably much more than, my fair share of Harry Potter twin fanfiction. So many jump to the future where Harry, or whatever name he is going by, has already turned or created his own side for the Dark, Mary-Sue style. This is a beautiful, gradual progression. I believe Rowling, once she got past Harry's potential for Darkness being brought to light (Heh), would approve. I look forward to the next chapter, whenever you upload it. Take care.
DarthVader69 chapter 17 . 7/9
this is the best fanfic ever, period
rhizz17 chapter 17 . 11/18/2015
update please
aerie-art chapter 17 . 10/21/2015
Oh goodness, please do update. I quite like this story thus far, and it would be a shame to see it waste away. I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment. Cheers!
shadowman21 chapter 17 . 9/26/2015
WHY DID YOU STOOOPPPPP
ThoughtsOfAnInsomniac chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
Hey! Amazing story so far!
Are you planning on continuing it or has it been abandoned?
Im dying for the next chapter if u still plan on updating :)
Anyways kudos to your writing skills :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
GG HARRY POTTER!
Asperitas chapter 17 . 2/12/2015
This story is so fucking sad! I almost always had tears in my eyes, when I read. I hope you are going to update soon, and that Harry's going to be happy.
PrincessOfRoses
entelejent chapter 17 . 1/19/2015
This is quite good in some ways. But it's pretty nonsensical. The story doesn't flow all that well; there are specific instances that the writer wants to have, but those aren't enough to form a smooth, cohesive story. Characters, relationships, interactions-everything could be more than it is. Harry also doesn't show a believable descent into the dark side; instead, he has a predisposition for it, yet that disposition isn't portrayed very well.
Kris chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
I've enjoyed your story and hope that one day you will choose to continue it. I know its been awhile, but if you decide that you will no longer complete this story, could you leave a note in the summary, but leave the story up. One day you might feel inspired or inspire someone else to complete it.
kuroyuki96 chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
Darling, this is wonderful i love it. Thank you
reptoholic chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
You are making him feel too guilty this is not a dark harry story, it is a drama brinking on grey
reptoholic chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Looks good, but that will turn around real quickly if he goes light later on. I hate it when they do that !
Chim Cheree chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
great great great. Really loved this story. I know it's been a few years... but maybe I'll definitely put this story on alert, just in case you ever feel like updating again.
My only real point of criticism is that I really feel Harry is too young for most things that are already happening. He should be older when he leaves his home and it's kind of weird that adults like Miss Rosier are already asking of him if he would join the Dark Lord. He is 12 after all... Never the less... I hope you update!
Chim Cheree chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
sixty-one points? Well your Dumbledore is definitely more biased and manipulative than the canon one ;)