Reviews for Antithesis
GG HARRY POTTER!
PrincessOfRoses chapter 17 . 2/12
This story is so fucking sad! I almost always had tears in my eyes, when I read. I hope you are going to update soon, and that Harry's going to be happy.
PrincessOfRoses
entelejent chapter 17 . 1/19
This is quite good in some ways. But it's pretty nonsensical. The story doesn't flow all that well; there are specific instances that the writer wants to have, but those aren't enough to form a smooth, cohesive story. Characters, relationships, interactions-everything could be more than it is. Harry also doesn't show a believable descent into the dark side; instead, he has a predisposition for it, yet that disposition isn't portrayed very well.
Kris chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
I've enjoyed your story and hope that one day you will choose to continue it. I know its been awhile, but if you decide that you will no longer complete this story, could you leave a note in the summary, but leave the story up. One day you might feel inspired or inspire someone else to complete it.
kuroyuki96 chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
Darling, this is wonderful i love it. Thank you
reptoholic chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
You are making him feel too guilty this is not a dark harry story, it is a drama brinking on grey
reptoholic chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Looks good, but that will turn around real quickly if he goes light later on. I hate it when they do that !
Chim Cheree chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
great great great. Really loved this story. I know it's been a few years... but maybe I'll definitely put this story on alert, just in case you ever feel like updating again.
My only real point of criticism is that I really feel Harry is too young for most things that are already happening. He should be older when he leaves his home and it's kind of weird that adults like Miss Rosier are already asking of him if he would join the Dark Lord. He is 12 after all... Never the less... I hope you update!
Chim Cheree chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
sixty-one points? Well your Dumbledore is definitely more biased and manipulative than the canon one ;)
Chim Cheree chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
Liked that chapter a lot. Always enjoy to read things from Snape's perspective
Chim Cheree chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
It just doesn't make sense that anybody would think an eleven year old "too far gone"... I mean they are brothers... And Remus? Shouldn't he try to talk to Harry? He isn't under Dumbledore's stupid spell after all. I really like your writing and the story but these things just seem so unrealistic... so cliché... I really think all the things you have happening now would make far more sense to happen when Harry is older.
Chim Cheree chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
I was so glad you had avoided clichés so far, but the manipulative Dumbledore... It just doesn't make sense that Dumbledore would think Eric needs "more love and care than a normal child" when you take canon!Harry's upbringing into account. Dumbledore was not particularly worried what the lack of loving family would do to him then, so it's not really in character for him to go out of his way to ensure Eric is treated better than anybody else now. I also think that it would have been great if you had described first and second year a bit shorter, maybe then you wouldn't have lost the motivation to write... and it would've also fit better if Harry were older by the time he became a Dark Wizard. He is only 11...
Chim Cheree chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
hm... I like Lyrian, he seems a bit like a young Tom Riddle. What I didn't like was the way you portrayed Harry's parents. They still raised him, Lily was friends with a Slytherin (Snape) when she was at school... he is their son. I think their reaction would be understandable if say... he was 16 and they caught him practicing Dark Magic, but Lily and James are not dumb, they know he's just a little boy. I think it's one thing to overlook him most of the time because of his famous brother, but another thing altogether to treat him that way. A bit unrealistic, to be honest.
Chim Cheree chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Another great chapter. Even though you keep your story close to canon it's not boring for a second.
Chim Cheree chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Great story so far. I think that conversation with Dumbledore really showed under how much pressure Eric already is, and that his parents are not only mean to Harry, but that there is a reason for them to try and make Eric's life as good as possible while they can. Only three chapters in and I can already tell you that this is my favourite Harry-Potter-twin-story. I really hope you'll come back to update some day soon.