Reviews for Antithesis
scarlettmeadows chapter 17 . 3/20
I am in LOVE with your fic! Best of luck with your original fiction, and I really hope you continue this someday _
Majora-Jedi chapter 17 . 2/4
And it has been a few years since this was updated.
It was actually pretty good as well.
Mahina chapter 17 . 1/4
:( You make me sad! Any chance you have half-written chapters lying around? Or an outline?

Gah! HOW DOES IT ENDDDDD?
Rebecca chapter 17 . 11/27/2016
This is really good! I can't wait to read more please update soon! XD
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2016
Just wondering if I could adopt this. Contact at
Thezeitgeist chapter 17 . 10/24/2016
Update man! You can't leave us hanging for years on end... It's not humane, I tell you...
Lady Syndra chapter 17 . 10/17/2016
Somehow, I doubt that after the removal of the charm, things would be different. It's been ingrained in her for so long, it would make no difference. Furthermore...what's James' excuse then? Still a horrible father I suppose

This is such an interesting story and I love it so far! Hoping you update it soon!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
LazyLegend chapter 17 . 9/17/2016
Screw you.. why did your story have to be so fucking good. After spending my day reading this goddamn piece of legendaryness I find out that this haven't been updated since goddamn 2009
Fwee F W E E chapter 17 . 9/2/2016
GERANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! Q A Q ~heartbreak
Blackthorne369 chapter 17 . 8/6/2016
Oh my goodness, this was wonderful. I really should have working on academic tasks. I had intended to just glance at this anticipating finishing my tasks. Now that I have read through the entire thing, gotten a bit teary eyed twice and have completed what is here, I hope you will continue this. I have read, probably much more than, my fair share of Harry Potter twin fanfiction. So many jump to the future where Harry, or whatever name he is going by, has already turned or created his own side for the Dark, Mary-Sue style. This is a beautiful, gradual progression. I believe Rowling, once she got past Harry's potential for Darkness being brought to light (Heh), would approve. I look forward to the next chapter, whenever you upload it. Take care.
DarthVader69 chapter 17 . 7/9/2016
this is the best fanfic ever, period
rhizz17 chapter 17 . 11/18/2015
update please
aerie-art chapter 17 . 10/21/2015
Oh goodness, please do update. I quite like this story thus far, and it would be a shame to see it waste away. I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment. Cheers!
shadowman21 chapter 17 . 9/26/2015
WHY DID YOU STOOOPPPPP
ThoughtsOfAnInsomniac chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
Hey! Amazing story so far!
Are you planning on continuing it or has it been abandoned?
Im dying for the next chapter if u still plan on updating :)
Anyways kudos to your writing skills :)