Reviews for Parallax
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Enjoyed it.
Owl Winter chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I really absolutely love this story, you did a great job writing it! It was really beautiful, my heart is currently a melted mush. It had a nice ending, too.

:D
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
wow, awesome! :)
Kidiu chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Wow, this was rather sweet. Imagining this, it almost makes me sad, but still happy for them.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
loved it.
Jazz Line chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Awesome story!

For some reason,

""Besides..." He smirked. "I'd hate to break up such a cute family.""

And

"The smile she gave him in return reminded him instantly of young Yuzu and Karin before Souheki turned and disappeared back into the cafe."

made me think of Ichigo hating to become the shinigami version of Grandfisher whom stole his childhood happiness ...o-o.

Signing off,

XLSF.
J'aime Manga chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I like the way you have written this pair and I'm glad that Ichigo didn't give them away. Even though you put out that the reason is his comparison between Souheki and Ichigo's sisters, I also think that his love and respect for Urahara is also at the heart of it.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Surprisingly realistic - it's hard to find good fics with this pairing.
chels chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
i felt as if my heart was melted...

sigh

good story
Enslavement-Thesis chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was wonderful.

It was really original, and very very beautiful.
Lady Azar de Tameran chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Very beautiful. And so well beta'd. :)

I love the interaction between characters. The end was awesome and so very Ichigo. He is the forgiving sort, after all.

Zari
TheSmallestGhost chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Kay, I'm hooked, This is such a sweet sappy story that I needed and I enjoyed it quite dearly...C:

If there's a second part, I can't wait read it.
Sister Madly chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Wee! I really like the idea of this story. That is a rather cute pairing, and Ichigo as a captain is sure to be a riot.

Very well written chappy, got me wanting more!
Burnt-Pigeons chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Aw this was so sweet D:
Windy Rein chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
It's so cute and mushy and aww.. *little hearts in her eyes* :) Never would've thought Ichigo to let that all slide but I guess it's not that hard to understand Aizen-kun's goals, ne? :)