Reviews for Conviction
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I love Tamaki's thoughts. They are so him.
kukuki chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Amazing. Simply amazing.
HarmonyGrl chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh this made my soul happy. Thank you dearly for writing it :D
XxStory-TellerxX chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
OH HO HO! What's this? Is Tamaki actually witty enough to come up with a retort for the twins? I'm so proud of him XD.

"It was because they were like the fine yarn in his mother’s crocheting basket - beautiful on their own, but exquisite when combined."

I love that line.

Also, the song was a nice touch. You placed the stanzas in all of the appropriate places.

Well done.
weasles 'n cherryblossoms chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
wafflessssss chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Aw! Kawaii!
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Hahahahahaha. "faint sound of disbelief drifted over from Haruhi's table" that made me crack up.

One would never imagine that Tamaki could one-up the twins, eh? Not bad. It was a little asinine with the same sentence about possessing hearts, but nothing too major. Dialog was witty. A bit too much introspection, but it's a personal thing - some like it, some don't.

Keep it up.
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Then I shall review, since they are so great. :)

I'm rooting for Tamaki!

Someday it will happen!

Awesome job!

Thanks for writing!
ShadowSilk chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Oh, this was perfect! Just the right amount of humor, coupled with wonderful insight - cooked to perfection. I just love Tamaki's thoughts about his pervertedness. XD And Hikaru and Kaoru were very in-character! *huggles the twins* This line had me in stitches:

“Your entire life is a perverted event,” Tamaki replied with a cold glare.

And Death Cab for Cutie is amazing! What a great song choice! It fits perfectly. . Fantastic job!
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Very nicely done. I loved it. Oh and you were right, that song really does fit them perfectly.
JkawaiiNeko chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Oh-m-gee! I love you for this! I haven't read a good TamaxHaru story in a while and as the hosts would put it, that was "refreshing"
13DeadEnd chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This was F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S. I mean, seriously, nice detailing, the style, the song lyrics, the flow, the everything!

I loved it a lot and...and...and...I feel so warm and fuzzy now not because of the scorching sun but because this story was so...warm in its own way and I adore it for that characteristic!

Nice work and make more soon! Loved it lots!