Reviews for Dark and Light
Traveler301 chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
Man, this is good. Please finish this someday. If I ever had this good of an idea and half of your talent, I would be totally happy. Please write more of this story. I'm going to go favorite Author/Story, Follow Author/ Story right now.

Thanks for what you've written so far
Ron Pate
Traveler301
senpen banka chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
Awesome story! Please continue!
tablekorner chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
I wish this was not stopped. Its interesting, and I would have loved to read more.
blackdragon188 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
please continue the story and update soon.
Yamenstein chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Wow. I love this story. I'm guessing you are not planning on continuing it? It has been a while since you have updated. It's really great though! Pity.

Well I hope you do consider coming back to it soon. Good luck with any other future stories! :)
monbade chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
interesting take, anymore coming?

monbade
F chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
I really hope you don't actually believe that Harry actually loves Tonks?

I might have even believed he cared about her if he reacted to Snapes use of legilimency, but all he is is an arrogant little fuck with childish delusions of love.
Melrose437 chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
i love this it's good
oldman543 chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
I like the way this is going. I sincerely hope for an update though as this story is more than a year old it is doubtable.

Cheers,

Oldman543
shamrock1787 chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Aww I'm sad. I just found this story, but it hasn't been updated in a while. I hope you haven't given up on it. I really like it a lot!
psycho1212 chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
This is very promising, and proper english too, update son
MatsumotoXD chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
A very interesting story, I have to say :) It's really unfortunate that you haven't updated in almost two years... It would be a pleasure to read the next chapter. I don't usually like Tonks at all but I guess you made her likeable in your story. Really, update! I love Harry's character ;)
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
What an explosive beginning. This shall prove to be a fun story.
arild chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
hey. i really like this story, and would like to know if you are going to continue it or if you have abanded it.

i like the plot and i am a big fan of Tonks. please opdate soon:P
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Brilliant and please update soon thanks.