Reviews for Bad Idea
Neon Wish chapter 1 . 1/26
Lol!
wenduo chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Haha rather funny story... Almost dangerous for them but funny and half smart idea? XD
ILOVEMyArchEnemy chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
That was great. Lol, I really liked it. :D
Sterling Greenleaf chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Forgive me for sounded dirty-minded, but has anyone else noticed Gloin's father's name is...GROIN?
JaT chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Glòin and Thranduil's misadventures had me cackling. I'm not even joking. I wish we had another story, because this was unbelievably awesome! Thanks for writing this.
Serami Nefera chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I adored this fic. I could see this happening... you are brilliant! Thanks for posting this story. I love how you portrayed Thranduil and Gloin.
bob chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
You deserve what the best humour filled fics deserve: a great and grandiose ...

L.O.L.!
LunaQuetzal chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Ho! Hahah hah! lol! The ending cracked me up, just thinking of Thranduil with the dwarves. He'd probably provoke a war or something.

Well written and VERY entertaining. The story was pretty much about the impasse between unstoppable force vs. unmovable object. I don't think, in spite of the potential of such Thranduil and Gloin stories, that they've been as well explored as you've done in this story.
Eminnis chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh sheesh. Sequel? Good job!

Eminnis
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Haha! That was too cute! I loved it! Oh boy...Thranduil surrounded by dwarves...Ai, Valar help. ;)
OhShirleyUJest chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
It's me again. I kinda just discovered your stories last night, so I'm doing some catching up.

I have to say, this is even more brilliant than the first one of your stories I read... and I loved that one too! The way you dealt with Thranduil and Gloin was perfect AND hilarious. This is totally a new favorite story on .

Your word choice and sentence fluidity are excellent, even exceeding many individuals who were raised with English as a first language! As I said, this is definitely a new favorite.

Keep writing.

By the way, have you already writing (or even considering writing) a Fic for when Thranduil takes Gloin up on his offer? If not, you should... I'm sure it would be hilarious!
Sylwia Kiley chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
are you going to write about legolas' dad in the lonley maoutain?
Hawk and Handsaw chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I do enjoy a good bromance story.
Ochoika chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Legolas ! how could he just have this so "brilliant" idea ? He is suppose to be inteligent ... ok it's just a story ! and it's ging to be fun ! because with Gimli it could have been ok ( and i am not sosre ..) but with Gloin... ( he has been "captive".. and I don't think he had forget :))

Just love how Aragorn is shock about Legolas decision ! (and he has to be )

Poor young elf ! have to say that to is king ...

haha ! Thranduil face ! and when he see the drawes ! ( laugh :))))

aGloin helps Thranduil ? hohoh ( yes i no it was for noble condition .. )

i don't know where but i have already heard the " nobody tosses a dwref " ;-) excellant it's so funny how proud the elfs and the dwarfs are ! ;-) love the moment with "it make a good story ... "

haha like the end !