Reviews for Who Is That Masked Man?
VioletIsInPain chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
here he comes to save the daaaaaaaay!

Cloud the obsessive fan-boy!

(sings terribly and gets speared by masamune)

xD!
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I knew it. Both of them. Though the sleep-rescuing was a bit of a surprise. And now I have to wonder where Cloud got a black chocobo.
Tobirion chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Haah... that was great.

I cracked up for minutes when Zack found out the black rider was Sephiroth... xD Go Seph!

O_O Cloud's the second black rider? You go boy, help your General! _

Cute :3
honeyberries chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
S-Sephiroth wears glasses..O.o(bet you thought I was gonna say sleepwalk right?haha).Funny story,LOVE ITZack never fails to amuse us with his mischieviousness..
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
8D Cloud Stalòker! I aprrove! or.. Zack told him
Mysticalflame chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Bwahahahahah! I love it!
hotrodngold chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Oh man! It'd be so funny/cool/amusing to have Zack and Seph find out Cloud was the second black rider! Great story, as always.
Reaper Nanashi chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was hilarious.

I thought it might have been Sephiroth from the start, just as something he did to give himself the opportunity to do what HE wanted, not what Shin-Ra wanted. When there was an indication that it was NOT Sephiroth I figured it could have been Cloud, who in fanon seems to have a strange affinity for chocobos and would be the perfect unlikely hero.

But the sleepwalking bit is funnier.

*favs*

-RN (LS)
obliven1993 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
lol I remember a black rider being mentioned in crisis core by someone in sector 8 XD and lol okay first it was osmeguy we dont know then its sephiroth now its cloud my brain hurts _
KyuubiPandoraChan chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Does this mean that Cloud was just covering up for the real black rider that was Sephiroth?
cloudstrifejen chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
What the... How the... Why... How is...? OMG! O_o; Cloud is the REAL Black Rider? *fainted*
Salacassera chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I got a huge kick out of this story. I love the contrast between Zack's enthusiasm and Sephiroth, and what really happened at the end.
Wacky Walnut chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
lol that was so good

Poor Sephy, that'll teach him to eat more often bless.

And where the hell did Cloud get a black chocobo from? Who knows but meh still great fun indeed
Ayuka86 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Aww, the ending was awesome! Very entertaining read!
Kazaam chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
LOL Seph and Zack's conversation in the beginning. XD

Aww, I felt rather sorry for Zack being all lonely during that second outing and not getting to spend time with Seph.

**amused that Zack gets all tongue-tied with Elmyra.** XD

Yay for Seph's inner black rider coming out! LOL. **and is amused at the Masked Avenger comment.** XD

Ooh, and having Cloud cover up for Seph was definitely a twist! So was Seph the original black rider, and Cloud just covered for him once, or was Cloud the original black rider that Seph believed was out there? And where did Cloud get the black chocobo if he *wasn't* the original black rider? So many questions! XD; But yay for Cloud looking out for Seph!