Reviews for Trust Me
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Hmmm...I've read this one just about 50 times, and I love it just as much this last time as Idid the first. I think-nah, I KNOW- this is my favourite Fuji/Taka-san fic. Even though there's no fluff, no kiss, no humor, not even a hug- I think it captures them both perfectly and beautifully. Taka/Fuji is my fave pairing in Seigaku, even if I do also love Fuji with others, but this ship has a special place in my heart, this fic right at the center of it. - Thank you for writing this fic. :-)
eremiticAntiquarian chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I really am sucker for this kind of story with unrequitted FujiTezu and Fuji realizing what he has in Taka-san! :3 My OTP is InuKai but this pairing is pretty darn close, and you captured it so well! I love the slow flowing solemness to the story so much. :D
carta chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Oh, I dearly loved this.
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
This is absolutely one of the cutest things I have ever read in a long, LONG time. It's so sweet and I love their conversation and just... Wow. Amazing job!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Aww, depressed Fuji...

This is so cute! Sad, but cute. I love Takashi.

Well written, and I enjoyed reading it.
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I love this pairing. And you wrote it so well. Amazing job with this! Write more! FujiTaka doesn't have enough love.
Natarle chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
THAT. THAT WAS COMPLETELY PERFECT. God, that was perfect TakaFuji. This is how I imagined their relationship. God, I just loved the transition of Fuji's affections. I can't express myself in any other way than to squee and tell you that this is just AKSJDPEOIURGPERFECT.

One thing though: maybe you should stick to one name in the narration. DOn't switch from the characters' last name to his first name or whatever. It's more natural and continuous like that.