Reviews for The Bells of Jerusalem
bluelightsaber12 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
...
interesting story...
Arazadia chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Really enjoyed this take on Joker. Your language is beautiful and the characterization is spot-on. I love the idea of these two sides in conflict, with less and less of the Jack remaining as time goes on.

I'd love to read more from your interesting angle!
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Wow. A split personality idea. I like it.
enakoritsi chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I thought this was something quite wonderful. It's always nice to see another perspective, and you described this one rather beautifully. The last line gave me chills :) Great work.
Makeda chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
It's ridiculously amusing to have found someone who sees Napier in the same manner as I-of Hebrew decent. Really, it's a warm feeling.

That aside, I admire your take on Joker's state of sanity or the apparent lack of it. Great work, weaving characterization through action. It’s amazing, by complicating his character the Joker almost seems to take on human form here, a refreshing and dare I say a much-NEEDED change to his character. Most writers take an arid definition to his character. I adore the duality of his here.

I liked this a lot, and sadly to say, like when something extraordinary appears that has no comparison it’s hard to find significant falls so I have no real critique to give, sorry.

You should really continue this. Would it help if is said please? _;