Reviews for Silent Dialogue
... *cries quietly*
xTincampi chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Awh! Nicely written )
Tsukiri chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh God this made me cry...-tear-

Why did you have to die Zack? T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T

But this was beautiful altogether :3
Chibipinkbunny chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I just found this randomly going through Zack and Cloud stories. Ha, ha, I wouldn't necessarily say that yaoi is implied. I think that they loved each other deeply. I don't believe that they were in love sexually, but their bond was very deep, and much closer than friendship. I've read some short one-shots about Zack and Cloud where they try and make them both forget each other and move on. I don't know, but that makes me sad. This poem makes me happy _ I think that they'll always love each other. What's interesting is that the effect is slightly different if you read their parts seperately vs. together. It was written very well, nice job! Thanks _
GlassPassenger chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That was unique, short and sweet. Well done!
Galenchia chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Normally I'm not crazy about the poetic side of fanfiction, but I enjoyed this one.

Nice work.

The Genesis Awards chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I am extraordinarily pleased to inform you that your story, Silent Dialogue, has been nominated for The Genesis Awards Best Poetry Category. The Genesis Awards exists to reward the authors of FFVII fanfiction that show a certain standard of grammar and formatting, relevance to canon and characterization. Your story was nominated by Strange and Intoxicating -rsa- and passed to the judging rounds because of the quality your story possesses. On April 15th, the Shortlisting for the Genesis Awards will take place, and on June 15th the final results will be tallied and posted.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our Fan Fiction Net Profile or The Genesis Awards forum.

Congratulations, and good luck.

Best Regards,

Sai, Co-Admin of The Genesis Awards
Strange and Intoxicating -rsa chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I'd like to inform you that this story has passed the first part of Nominations over at the Genesis Awards. The Genesis Awards is an Awards site dedicated to Final Fantasy VII fan fiction that is both well-written and creates substance to characters. Your story is in the Category of "Best Poetry Fan Fiction."

I wish you and your story luck.

Youko-Kokuryuuha chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
That was clever what you did there. The dual-dialogue served a metaphorical purpose of 'reading between the lines' for the two of them, which is, like, ultra creative. And there was simplistic longing from each to the other.

Or maybe I'm just looking in too deep? :o

I dunno, but this was cool.

Creative Spark chapter 1 . 11/3/2008

The simplicity, the duel thoughts, it's GREAT!

kotorigaro chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Wow, it's like two poems merged into one! :D

Captain Obvious, I know, but it's a brilliant idea that oddly has never occurred to me as possible before. And beautifully written too; simple yet eloquent. Well done!
KimieVII chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I never read something like that... I have no words to describe how this made me feel while I was reading but there is something I can tell you with assurance, this was wonderfully written and... beautiful. Thank you so much for this !
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Coming from someone who is not very fond of freeverse, unrhymed poetry, this was amazing. The emotion was very palpable, and the opposing statements and repition made the verses very strong.
Infinite Devil Machine chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Beautiful, impactful, just all-around great x3

It was probably unnecessary to say whose part was who's at the end.

And the only part that snagged me was the very end, because I can never imagine Cloud calling Zack a killer, or Zack calling Cloud a failure.

But that's just being nit-picky,

Overall, it's amazing

I may come back and fav~
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 6/28/2008

I loved them both! I whiping away tears as i cry!