Reviews for Obviously Unobvious
SilverMountainHare chapter 1 . 4/14
despite the rating, it was adorably CUTE
Iris chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
You're most welcome :D
mirimih chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I loved it!
AmaiNeiko chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I absolutely loved this! I liked the plot idea and adore everything right down to the subtle details of their emotions. Like the pride in hinata's voice when she says she trusts him and how you describe gaaras reaction to hearing it and the steamy encounter once hinata got home, I loved it all! Thank you for shareing!
Yanirca chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE AND FUNNY FLUFFY! O_o LOVE IT!1
rayningnight chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Kay, that was simply adorable. I found no grammar/spelling mistakes and the characters were relatively non-OOC. Great story!

-Twinklefeather
Itami chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Cara voce sabe realmente como escrever um bom GaaHina. Sério. Parabéns. A história está maravilhosa.
Nafsi-chan chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
WOOO HOOOO! GO GAAHINA!
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Lmao! This was great!
Watch Hound chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
You're most certainly one of those authors who put GaaHina to justice. Congratulations.

(Also, Glücklich Neujahr.)
endlessxrain chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
hehe...

for something that I thought would be more suggestive, due to the A/N you wrote, I loved it. "Just right" are the words that come to right mix of it being suggestive but not too descriptive. Thanks, and keep it up!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
how cute.. shy little hinata..
LadyKhaiju chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
!I love Hina and Gaara!They go together so this was so . 2 thumbs up!
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
aw...i find this one very cute~ and poor gaara, obviously clueless to his wife's "needs" huh? poor girl...

oh yeah, love your avatar! so funny!

hope you'll write more gaahina!
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Hahaha... This was funny, cute, and managed to write about sexual need/desire without being smutty. I like it.