Reviews for Paopu Picking
Lilly-Belle chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I loved this! It was very well-written and very cure! I'd love to see the scene where he gives it to her!
HeartlessNeoshadow chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
You know, after I played KH1, COM, and KH2, I was starting to wonder if Riku and Sora had shaired a paopu...

ANYWAY, lame joke aside, I just have to say that this wasn't the type of fic that I thought I'd enjoy. You kept the characters in-character: Riku was his sullen self, and Sora kept his good-hearted personality, and despite what they've been through, it was good to know that they could still be great friends (which is phenomenal to me, given that I would never forgive someone if they pointed a blade (soul eater) at me and actually meant to use it).

Oh, and as a side note, now that I think about it, paopu fruits remind me of drugs. Destiny Islands must have no law and order if everybody loves them.

Great job! :)
WriteMyDreams7 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I really liked this, you kept Riku and Sora very in character (I thought I'd never find something with them as just friends) and I thought this was cute. Great job :)
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
“Alright, I’ll come with you, but I’m not holding your hand when you go to Kairi." - This is really in character with Riku, and the line itself is worth a few chuckles :)

“But, the island was re-made; maybe another one got placed somewhere,” Sora protested. - XDXDXDXDXDXD!

“Thermos,” Riku stated bluntly and lifted his makeshift weapon again. - X]! WIN!

“It’s just a fruit, Sora, not a life-binding contract.” - XDXDXDXDXD MOAR WINLINESS!

Sap fest X] Great, great job here. I don't normally read or write about Sora and/or Riku (its all about Axel, man) but I enjoyed this very much so :)
ilovewriting23 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
i love it! i especially love the thermos bit. lol
AntiMusicMan chapter 1 . 6/16/2008

this was very, very well done. The right amount of frustration and awkwardness. Leave it to Sora to look for a paopu fruit tree in a grove of coconuts...

it made me laugh, it made me cry (no, not really, but the weight of the story, the big question of Sora, did make me pause for a few seconds... and everything grew silent)
Craxuan chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Is there any new chapters after this?
Caelestis Angel chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Great story! I liked how you showed the friendship between the two, and how Sora kept stalling. I can definately see that happening! Watch out for a flying lemonade thermos!

Overall, I really enjoyed reading this. ) Wonderful work!