Reviews for Never and Always
TatianaTova chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
It is great! I really enjoyed Chapter 11. ; ) You should post it hear...
o chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
Well done
Alphie chapter 10 . 9/6/2008
PERFECTION!

Ok - the fact that they are unedited in their thoughts is PRICELESS! The cussing from trip and the laughing from T'Pol was so worth all the build up of all the fics you have ever written.

The sequence of memories was so well done. You picked some of my own personal favorites from the show and from your series. Sim's line about the going away present for one. "She's my forever" line that you wrote is another. Speaking of lines...

“Uh, good call, not inviting the captain and Soval here to...witness.”

I nearly did a spit take reading that! Can you imagine? Solval would probably comment on it academically while Jon smirked and cracked a joke. So great! And now I have to go and read the extended love scene you have provided. SO GREAT! SO GREAT!
Alphie chapter 9 . 9/6/2008
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

The title here says it all! Poor Trip! To end up in sick bay after such a wonderful vision. But I love this. LOVE THIS!
Alphie chapter 8 . 9/6/2008
“This is my daydream. You go away.”

Now where have I heard that before...?

So they ARE married. Interesting. I really don't have much to say other than I need more and I love it so far, which I have already said many times.
Alphie chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
"congratulatory speechifying"

When I saw this I thought of Firefly. It sounds like something Mal or Jayne would say.

"Teasing a Vulcan was simply irresistible."

HAHAHAHA! Indeed it is! And fun for the reader, too.

You know, I'd never considered that a vulcan would blush green. That's a very interesting concept. Did you do that on your own or is that common knowledge in the Trek world and I have just been unobservant?
Alphie chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
HAHAHAHAHAH! I love Hoshi. She was one character I felt never got her due on the show. But it makes perfect sense that she would notice the calls and be able to put two and two together.
Alphie chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
Gardner makes an excellent point about Trip and T'Pol. But if Star Fleet allows marriage to one couple who sever on the same ship, they have to allow it for everyone, right? I think they will all be put in a sticky spot if they do for one what they won't do for another. The rules are going to have to MAJORLY change.

Oh yes, I loved this line:

“These Tucker men are quite the romantics, aren’t they?”

Indeed they are! BOTH of them, for I am falling for your Lorian.
Alphie chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
Duhn duhn duhn...

And so the grandparents get to meet a grandson who is older than they are! I am LOVING this!
Alphie chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
That was a quick chapter! I like the longer chapters, personally because you tell the story so well I never want it to end.

So T'Pol is going to learn a few things about the meld. interesting. That should lead to some more interesting moments with Trip I'm sure! I can't wait!
Alphie chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
You have such a great Archer! I'm curious if you have anything plane with him and the captain from the Columbia who's name escapes me right now. Wasn't she the one he had a bit of a fling with? If Karyn is on that ship, I bet you will have Archer over there a few times.
Alphie chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Great start to another great fic! I love how Lorian and Karyn can restrain themselves and then totally let go. How vulcan/human of them!
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
Wow! That was something! Good ending; T'Pol and Trip are finally and totally together. Yeah! Keep up the excellent work!
tripwatcher2 chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
Such a great ending to a great story! Loved it!
TriGemini chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
WOAH! Excellent chapter. Looking forward to the rest of the series. Until then.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »