Reviews for Left Behind
PLEASE FINISH
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Please finish!
puffally chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Did u forget about this story
we've got an anomaly chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
I want more!
puffally chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
R u done cuz I would really like more
pstibbons chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
Thanks for getting this far...
Passionate Heart chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
Wow! You are a super great writer! I stopped reviewing each chapter so i could just read without interruptions... you have a great way of writing and the blot is all crazy! lol. it's hard for me to keep up...like i can't figure if Ronon likes Seraih like really likes her or what... it's so confusing... i can't wait for the next chapter! i'm really excited! Keep working this out, and i just want you to know, you have really inspired me and i have decided to write a fanfic of Ronon/Keller. it's a little nerve wrecking because i've tried writing some fanfics, but they never came across right, but i have an idea that should be about two chapters... and maybe more, i'm not sure... but i'm really excited! thanks so much! You are a great inspiration! Keep writing! you are really good at it!
Passionate Heart chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
Great chapter as well, but i have 2 questions... what abilities did Seraih show in the story "Leather?" and who is Dr. Marc Pedersen? is he your own character? i don't remember him in the stargate atlantis series... maybe i just missed him...
Passionate Heart chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
NO! You're kidding me! Andri's gone! like... dead! I'm going to cry! NO!
Passionate Heart chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
yeah! i'm glad they are together! i still say there should be a one shot set between "Leather" and "Left Behind" with Ronon and her kissing! lol... he doesn't have to like her like that... it just happened. lol. :) just an idea.
journeyman07 chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
Well I like the way the plot bunny is going...like the mystery and intrigue around Seraih - very cool, thanks x
LMXB chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
Great twist. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
pdljmpr6 chapter 7 . 10/29/2008
weird interesting twist. I look forward to more.

pj
Nika Dixon chapter 7 . 10/29/2008
I really liked Jen's hesitation here, her confusion over dealing with Ronon with what is going on with Seraih. It's a great setup chapter for whatever it is your sneaky mind is planning next.

And soon... GLENN will rule the world of fanfic! Go GLENN! :P
bailey1ak chapter 7 . 10/29/2008
Liked this chapter. Now you have us all wondering what DNA or such has given Seraih her ability.

Like that Jennifer is getting hints about the true facts of Seraih and her past; Ronon not being the father etc. Yet she is unaware that she is getting these hints. It will be fun to see her put it all together.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »