Reviews for Starlight
Sayano Machizuki chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
PLEASE tell me your going to continue?! PLEASE, If I could help I would.
Xtraitor chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Aww! I loved the ending! It was so happy! I'm glad they got back together!
HoPeLeSsRoMaNtIc-29 chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
Aww, this was nice! :)

I felt so sorry for Edward at the end. He is so noble!

I'm glad Roy decided to forgive him. Though, if he didn't he would be a real jerk. :P

I knew from the beginning when Roy got his letter from Grumman, that it was connected to Edward. :)

A nicely written fic. Very original! :D

Well done. Write more lovely RoyxEd fics?

Love, Niki
loser in the gutter chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
aw! super cute. ] loved the plot, even though i was kinda confused by the time skips. good job though!
Kumiko-kun chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
aw man! such a good story! i really liked it and man i was happy at the ending _ good job!
secret25 chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
kyaa! that was beautiful! and really sad! i loved the ending i really did!

well done! i praise you for this story!
Paon chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
i feel sorry for ed and roy but i am happy they got together in the end. very happy.

thanks for posting it.
Bar-Ohki chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
A strange, yet powerful story.
Kitsune Tanaka chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
This was great. A little rushed, but still, incredible.
GreedxEd chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
i'm happy that they worked things out, and roy never called ed short XD i guess the woman that was roy's 'soulmate' obviusly wasn't.. who would have that it would be a famous actor? so question: when ed first came to their house, did he know wanted to act and had seen some of the parts he had that made him kiss him? or was ed just attracted to roy and kissed him on impluse? either way i love this, and maybe someday you might visit this story again, with more insight on these characters, plus i do want to see the relationship grow. i but truly loved the end
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
Na!1 Yay!1 Aw... That's so cute... Automail... I was wondering if Edward would get it eventually. Thanks... It's a very touching story. I loved it...

roarargh chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
AW...that was sweet. Cute ending, I really liked how you tied in Ed's automail, though my mind keeps running to different scenarios where Roy could have stumbled across it (that's a good thing, by the way). It was really nice and I'm glad I finally understood their relationship had lasted for 2 years (didn't get it the first time around, yes I'm a little slow occasionally)

It was really beautiful, the entire story - thank you for writing it!
Ed-hanekawa chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
this history is so lovely )but to much fast, but lovely OMG! was a delicious cookie (P they gone last forever now?
QuitexSoul chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
wow... O.o

A LOT happened in this chapter huh?

i loved it, esp. the endin

the rest of it was depressin but still good.

mrawgirl09 chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
Oh my God... this... this chapter is SO heart wrenching-warming lovey-dovey wonderful sad dramatic awkward-in-a-good-way that i just want to squeeze in my arms! i really almost CRIED! Ed... Sob.. this ... this can't be more perfect than this! Sob..sob...*c...cries*..WAH!AH WANT YUH IN MAH FAV'RITES!