Reviews for The Cold Is To Be Endured
29th.spirit chapter 3 . 3/19
Creepy morbid romantic moment. There must be something seriously wrong with me, that I can imagine Ulquiorras stare (at this moment, does he contemplate kissing you or strangeling you?), THE stare, and find it incredibly hot. You write a great Ulquiorra. The eeriness, the curiosity, the presence, the innocence, the cruelty without malevolence. It is all there. Wonderful job keeping him in character.
29th.spirit chapter 7 . 3/6
I loved how you depicted the sensation of touching Ulquiorras hollow hole. It's not only descriptive but it actually draws you in. Great use of italic and bold.

And it's probably just me and my twisted tastes, but I thought the scene with Ulquiorra force-feeding Inoue was actually pretty hot. I always wondered how it would turn out if he actually acted upon any of his threats, and well this... well... me like it.

I'm really sad that it's already 2015 now and you seem to have dropped this story. I hope you will come back and finish it! It's one of the best I have read so far.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
intriguing.
okamiwolf18 chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
that story so good, this is well done ulquiorra just what is * empty *
Darksknight chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
This is so good so far! I must admit, I'm glad that you are talking their relationship slowly. I dislike it when people throw them into a romance on the spot, like all the sudden he had emotions. And the things you point out... anyway, excellent job. I hope you soon update!
Darksknight chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Oh. I really liked this chapter. Never mind that it was short- the sensation you put in here... it's incredible. Excellent job! I hope the rest of the story continues to be this amazing!
Darksknight chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
This chapter was... so horrifyingly beautiful. I loved it. This is truly wonderful so far. I can not wait to read the rest.
train to greenwich chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
Amazing. I would expound, but it would do no justice.
CYLi chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Really angsty! Or perhaps just very much filled with inner thoughts of one person, trapped in a room. It almost made me feel uneasy and unstable. I feel sorry for Orihime.

When is the action going come? More Ulq/Orihim moments please! I really want to see some of that chemistry working. Aww, does Ulquiorra really have ot be so cold all the time? Can't he give us at least a slight glimpse of hope that he may actually feel something? (other than the kiss which he pretended never happened?)

Can't wait for more! Orihime's internal dialogue is excellent and very natural and relatable.
CYLi chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Oh my god! A Grimmjow/Orihime moment! Love it. I like how you didn't make their relationship a romantic one, but merely one of comfort and understanding.
CYLi chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Really like the tension building up between Ulquiorra and Orihime, especially at the end. The pace is great. I like when you described "whatever strange thing had been building up...had abruptly been destroyed...", and after which Ulquiorra immediately left the room. Nicely put. Very good.
freedomwings26 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
grimmjow is my favorite espada. then ulquiorra. i'm liking how you integrate him and giving them emotions. i don't need to squint to see the grimmjow x ichigo
freedomwings26 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I kinda dont understand why she didnt just release her powers to heal. shock maybe?
Kaykat chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
This is an interesting story so far. I've enjoyed it a lot! Update when possible.

O_x
wow chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
plz story is awesum...cant wait plz update soon.