Reviews for Sphere of Influence
scrandle chapter 34 . 5/30
I loved the first book, and this sequel took the plot up to another level. You really fleshed out the plot in this storyI was on the edge of my seat for the entire thing! I haven't been this entertained by a fanfiction in a long time. Most of all I'm just really surprised at how patiently you set up the complicated plot. There was very little cut corners, it was engagingly complex involving many twist and surprising reveals, and most of all the pacing and quality was consistent the entire way through. The narrative wasn't dull, and it was never difficult to read. This story is truly a gem amongst crossovers. If I had any complaints, it would be about the empty ending; it only showed slice of life moments, not revealing the consequences to the events of the last few chapters. But I suppose that's what sequels are for! Thanks for the fun, it really was a great read!
NatNicole chapter 10 . 4/24
Harii & Kakashi are so freakin' awesome...
NatNicole chapter 3 . 4/24
I freakin' LOVE both Hatake Harii fics! The character development of everyone - especially Harry & Kakashi - is AMAZING, an' your writing great.

There is NO EXCUSE; in canon & especially here where Harry has a real home, Dumbleore shoulda never had a CHILD fight the adults' battles for them.
Jaricchi chapter 35 . 10/7/2016
This is just as great as the first and I really love how close Kakashi and Harry is. Especially since it looks like Harry's bond with Kakashi looked like it would hurt him more, but thank you so much for sharing this.

And is it odd to want to know more about Savage? XD Anyway, thank you again

Ever Reading
Jari
NouvelleVoix chapter 3 . 7/9/2016
I have a great deal of trouble imagining Dumbledore being party to kidnapping... I honestly imagine he would try to be tricky and find some sort of way around the prophecy. It seems... out of character for him to do something so ruthless.
Mirage chapter 8 . 3/5/2016
Gryffindor...really thats not right...he is non of them ever...he is Family orientated, only out for his his Brothers or town safety...he is a trained killer to be...he knows more than stupid Little gryffs...
he could do well everywhere but there...
and i so hope he will not also be friends with Ronald whelsley...and why is poor Hermione in Gryff to she is Ravenclaw...
Joanna Smith chapter 35 . 12/26/2015
Beautiful storyline. Wonderful AU. I really liked what you have with the characters and how everything seems to come together so expertly and suprisingly fitting. I very much enjoyed this universe and hope the sequel will be as epic as his two predecessors.
skyeza chapter 35 . 11/29/2015
Lee? Lol, loved this story. Couldn't understand why Naruto wasn't taken in by the brothers. Makes sense now though.
theUnseenSilence chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
English, they teach you all these nice rules that it "follows" in grade school, but the second you start reading and writing on a higher level the rules stop working. How the hell do you sound out words that can go up to 189,819 letters, and why did my parents have to get me the one English dictionary with the worlds longest word in it? Worse present to give a small child ever. Screw English, let's learn French or something.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Uh-oh. Shit's gonna hit the fan! I can already see the Malfoy's putting up a stink. With Harry not at Hogwarts, they're gonna think he's dead. Dumbledore won't like to take the blame and will probably manipulate a way for Harry to attend... I really hope I'm wrong though. But this is the train of thought my mind just took.
jupimako chapter 35 . 12/28/2014
Thanks for another great story!
Noxy the Proxy chapter 21 . 9/16/2014
What fun. I'm enjoying these stories.
NexusNebulous chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
ARGHHHHHHHH
I HATE DUMBLEDORE SO MUCH HOW DARE HE DO THAT TO KAKASHI GOD I HOPE THEY DESTROY THEM ALL.
Mostly Voldemort
BUT ALL OF THEM.
GRRRRRRR
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 35 . 6/20/2014
A great story. The sequel was even better the first part. Very original. Loved this.
Ibskib chapter 16 . 5/9/2014
I had forgotten about Pakkun, considering that Kakashi has a summoning contract, shouldn't there be some way for him to send a message through that channel?
Harry is going to regret making that wizard's promise, I think Dumbledore highly understated how strong that compulsion would be, yet another reason for Harry to be distrustful of him, as a matter of fact I found it pretty naive of him to just accept Dumbledore's explanation after all that has happened.
1,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »