Reviews for Sphere of Influence
monochrom68 chapter 10 . 4/21
That's why I don't read any harry fanfiction with hermoine as second main character. she is annoying. i'm hoping she will be just an extra
monochrom68 chapter 4 . 4/20
Can't kakashi summon his dog and reverse summoned together with them and go to konoha?
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for sharing!
Insanity NPO chapter 8 . 10/12/2017
Alright can't read any more terrible shinobi harri. I would have thought that someone living with the yellow flash and sharingan kakashi wouldn't make sus terrible decisions. I'm retry sure he deserves to be stuck as a genin forever.
Insanity NPO chapter 7 . 10/12/2017
I really wish they wouldn't be so passive
Insanity NPO chapter 6 . 10/11/2017
I hate the greater good bullshit arguments that everyone uses for dumbledore's motivations.
Insanity NPO chapter 5 . 10/11/2017
This fic has become frustrating
Insanity NPO chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
I understand fumbled ores reasons perfectly. He's still a complete asshole and in the wrong.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2017
It's not bullying, it's an exchange of hostages.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2017
Why didn't they send a letter: hey guys, we've been kidnapped by the wizards. We're trying to get back, but it'll take a while. We haven't betrayed anyone, so, see you later!
Mind chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
"I don't foresee any problems!" Ha, the irony! Dumbles isn't going to let his pawn get away this easily.
Deep in the Night chapter 14 . 8/25/2017
Aw HELL!
Deep in the Night chapter 10 . 8/16/2017
Haha! They're friends!
Deep in the Night chapter 9 . 8/16/2017
Who's smarter, Dumbledore or Kakashi? ... Good grief, my head hurts just thinking of thinking about it.
Deep in the Night chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
... Albus hasn't a clue just how much trouble he's in.
1,650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »