Reviews for Sphere of Influence
Lucinda Silver chapter 4 . 10/11/2019
I just felt Harii is too naive and trusting, I just want to shake him and slap his face. Sorry, but I don't think he is ready to be a Chuunin, he will get people under him killed. I know he's young, but he just disgust me.
Feliciteria chapter 16 . 10/12/2018
Wait... can't Harry sign Pakkun's summoning contract and let Pakkun reverse summon Kakashi and Harry back to the Elemental Nations?
monochrom68 chapter 10 . 4/21/2018
That's why I don't read any harry fanfiction with hermoine as second main character. she is annoying. i'm hoping she will be just an extra
monochrom68 chapter 4 . 4/20/2018
Can't kakashi summon his dog and reverse summoned together with them and go to konoha?
Guest chapter 34 . 1/30/2018
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for sharing!
BacktoBachus chapter 8 . 10/12/2017
Alright can't read any more terrible shinobi harri. I would have thought that someone living with the yellow flash and sharingan kakashi wouldn't make sus terrible decisions. I'm retry sure he deserves to be stuck as a genin forever.
BacktoBachus chapter 7 . 10/12/2017
I really wish they wouldn't be so passive
BacktoBachus chapter 6 . 10/11/2017
I hate the greater good bullshit arguments that everyone uses for dumbledore's motivations.
BacktoBachus chapter 5 . 10/11/2017
This fic has become frustrating
BacktoBachus chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
I understand fumbled ores reasons perfectly. He's still a complete asshole and in the wrong.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2017
It's not bullying, it's an exchange of hostages.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2017
Why didn't they send a letter: hey guys, we've been kidnapped by the wizards. We're trying to get back, but it'll take a while. We haven't betrayed anyone, so, see you later!
Mind chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
"I don't foresee any problems!" Ha, the irony! Dumbles isn't going to let his pawn get away this easily.
Birnan Midniht chapter 14 . 8/25/2017