Reviews for Sphere of Influence
Insanity NPO chapter 8 . 10/12
Alright can't read any more terrible shinobi harri. I would have thought that someone living with the yellow flash and sharingan kakashi wouldn't make sus terrible decisions. I'm retry sure he deserves to be stuck as a genin forever.
Insanity NPO chapter 7 . 10/12
I really wish they wouldn't be so passive
Insanity NPO chapter 6 . 10/11
I hate the greater good bullshit arguments that everyone uses for dumbledore's motivations.
Insanity NPO chapter 5 . 10/11
This fic has become frustrating
Insanity NPO chapter 4 . 10/11
I understand fumbled ores reasons perfectly. He's still a complete asshole and in the wrong.
It's not bullying, it's an exchange of hostages.
Why didn't they send a letter: hey guys, we've been kidnapped by the wizards. We're trying to get back, but it'll take a while. We haven't betrayed anyone, so, see you later!
Mind chapter 1 . 9/26
"I don't foresee any problems!" Ha, the irony! Dumbles isn't going to let his pawn get away this easily.
Deep in the Night chapter 14 . 8/25
Aw HELL!
Deep in the Night chapter 10 . 8/16
Haha! They're friends!
Deep in the Night chapter 9 . 8/16
Who's smarter, Dumbledore or Kakashi? ... Good grief, my head hurts just thinking of thinking about it.
Deep in the Night chapter 3 . 8/15
... Albus hasn't a clue just how much trouble he's in.
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 8/15
So excited for this!
scrandle chapter 34 . 5/30
I loved the first book, and this sequel took the plot up to another level. You really fleshed out the plot in this storyI was on the edge of my seat for the entire thing! I haven't been this entertained by a fanfiction in a long time. Most of all I'm just really surprised at how patiently you set up the complicated plot. There was very little cut corners, it was engagingly complex involving many twist and surprising reveals, and most of all the pacing and quality was consistent the entire way through. The narrative wasn't dull, and it was never difficult to read. This story is truly a gem amongst crossovers. If I had any complaints, it would be about the empty ending; it only showed slice of life moments, not revealing the consequences to the events of the last few chapters. But I suppose that's what sequels are for! Thanks for the fun, it really was a great read!
NatNicole chapter 10 . 4/24
Harii & Kakashi are so freakin' awesome...
1,647 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »