Reviews for That's It, I Quit!
fruitsmoothy chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Haha how cute! Screw what they have planned, escape in the TARDIS and RUN!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
"4.13, 'Journey's End', written by Russel T. Davies, what's this?"" - that made me crack lol

And their kisses were more than adorable. The plot device was just hilarious and I think I could see a perfect ending of season 4 with that lol and him asking her to marry casually? Oh, you just made my day.

Your stories are so easily put in canon that I have no words. And I wish to read every bit of them, but as I 'm kind working on my own rewrite of the episodes, I will have to wait till I write my own, to not mix up the ideas. Anyway! Perfect!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
That's nice!
Kataleena chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
This has just replaced cannon in my eyes. The show is now officialy AU.
Flighty Wren chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Love this! I wish this could actually have happened in the show. I loved Journey's End, but I didn't like Donna and Rose leaving. (Okay, that's a bit of an understatement. I shouted angrily at the computer for a couple minutes when the Doctor ditched Rose on the beach.) Anyway, love this! Great job!
cophineonmywaywardserenity chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
This is great I love it! "It's just a plot device anyway" "A plot..?" "never mind" I love it! This how it should have gone!
MaryMatthesen chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
HAH! Fist pump!
ValaEnVash chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
damn right doctor! show 'em how it SHOULD be done! ha!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
love this!
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
That was really odd...
Ayjah chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Hehe don't we all wish?
Jecir chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
I love this story! I rea it a long time ago and just laughed! I'm so glad I found it again! Favorites!
Absentia chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I like this one better, can we keep it instead?
thestarlitrose chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
And that is how it should have ended.
Kimber McLeod chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
::shakes a fist at the BBC:: AND SO'S YOUR DAD! ROFL! Lovely, thanks.