Reviews for Sugar Free
BoywhoCried chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
oh my gosh, i love this XD
HIDAN !
hm, he shldnt rape girls anyhow
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I love it. This is great!

Hey! Do you take requests? If so...

I reeeeeeallly want to see Hidan do his whole ritual after he curses and kills his enemies. Putting a pike through himself. Maybe Kakuzu sees this for the first time?

That would be loooovely!

Thanks!
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
OMG! XD yer the man!
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
LOL xD Funny shit man :)
PaperFields chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
xD oh god, that was EPIC! *imagines hidan chanting and screaming at the top of his lungs* lmao xD
spirited curiosities chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
OMFG! LMAO! I am laughing so hard right now that I don't think I can type properly...OMG, this is absolutely hysterical! You did an amazing job on this, I must say, absolutely amazing!
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
PURE! CRACK! PWNAGE!
Canis Lupus6 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I wanna dance around a small fire in the middle of my living room! That sounds fun! I'd actually enjoy it as long as I don't set the house on fire like what I almost did last summer...XP
Anuboohoo chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
And here I thought only Zetsu had split personalities, but Hidan's are way funnier love this
Ice Wings of Paradise chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
BAHAHAHA! XD SO FUNNYY!
Colored Chaos Theory chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
this was funny a hell. does hidan ever turn back 2 normal?
sinneroflove chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
“You used to be a sickening, foul-mouthed, blood thirsty freak. What the hell happened to you, man?”

Hidan bowed his head in shame and pouted cutely.

“Those days are over, Kakuzu-san. Now all I want to do is save lots and lots of furry creatures, protect poor defenseless virgins and dance ballet all day long!”

ROFL. This story is pure genius :D
Allie chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
LOL! Hidan is hilarious when he's deprived of sugar! It was also funny how Kakuzu was cheap enough to buy expired candy. Hahah! So funny!
Tally Mai-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
OMG I laughed my butt off that was too funny XD Split personality I LOVE IT!
BANG-BABY chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
lmffao that was a great story, poor hidan

And then he leaped up into the air and began screaming at the top of his lungs like a savage.

“Well, that’s almost like his usual self, un,” Deidara spoke, “But not quite.”

XD eidara is awesum