Reviews for Blame Chemistry
Nick chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
Good, you allowe anonymus reviews. I just wanted to say I really like this. Thanks for making another chaptre.
1234567890 chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
Pure genious! It's not exactly like all the other CSI fan fictons, but damn! I'm liking it a lot!
geekbaby101 chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Can you write more please? I really am enjoying this.
SaraSidleGilGrissom chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Wow! I can't wait for somemore!
Anna chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
Damn you're good.I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Spectacular job so far.
LittleSpooky chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
*finds the glue to help her stick to the edge of her seat better*
edge15684 chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
this chapter was so so. It's kind of weird actually. Why would a guy ask a woman to dinner if he wants to show her his fiancee. That would be a stupid man. And what kind of woman would actually be glad to go to dinner to be introduce to another woman in his fiances life. She must of known that Sara was unconfortable when she saw her... Anyway keep posting new updates.
GSRsara4eva1623 chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
I'm glad you updated again. Can't Wait for the next chapter!

You should definitely watch some of the recent episodes, especially considering grissom leaves the show next week (*sigh*), which i'm sure you already knew. )
feakinlove chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
I am glad you are updating this. I like that it might not have a happy ending. I am very curious about this debbie chick. I am suppose to remind you to update again tonight...so don't forget...looking forward to more!
GSRsara4eva1623 chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
I'm so glad you updated, though i wish it was longer. I hope you update again tonight! Can't Wait for the next chapter! )
edge15684 chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
I hate Grissom what asshole. I can't believe him. I just hope Sara pack up and leave of just find someone much better than him. I love GSR but right now I hate him for doing that to Sara.
LittleSpooky chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Get a good night's sleep, and remember:

Update tomorrow! :)
redsox55 chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Oh my god! I so can't wait for more. YOu are doing a superb job, keep up with it. Dying for the next chapter.
Aihpos chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Woa!

Grissom and Debbie, huh? Why the guy's invited her to this sick theatre of intruducing her to a fiancée out of nowhere? LSD? C'mon Griss, this is so out!

And Sar drinking and hanging out with a strange guy? Oh, ok interesting... But the guy calls her "Debbie"? The world is upside down... but I'm enjoying so much!

Please, update! Update!
Vega Dreamer chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
Holy cow. Don't you just hate it when that stupid voice won't shut up? Sometimes I wonder if that's what happens ALL the time when Sara's around Grissom. The inner monologue just going off and having its own little conversation. Fiance huh? I'm interested to see what comes next now. This could turn out to be a very good "unhappy ending" story. Keep up the good work! )