Reviews for I left my heart in San Francisco
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
You know, this is a cute story so please, even it's only a couple of sentences... Update soon!
What About Love chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
I am so glad that you updated. I started reading this story not too long ago and I love it. I hope your writer's block goes away soon because this is good.
cybercol chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
Yay a new chapter! Loved it again! I'm curious about what Karen will do after Will told her about Grace. Please update soon!
QueenOfQuiet17 chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Aw, I can't wait to see where it goes next!
QueenOfQuiet17 chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Well, hey there, lovely! It's Sar. I'm so glad to see that your writer's block has disappeared for a bit. I love this story and I love you! I can't wait to read more!
famouscliche chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
this is really good! please continue!
mullallyhayesfan chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
im glad you updated honey. i really like this story. im interested in seeing where you take karen and will. if its anything like your other stories it will be amazing!
cybercol chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
yay so glad you updated! another sweet chapter! I can't wait to read more of this story. I really like it so far. Keep up the good work, or I might be bothering you every day, asking to update! Really..great job!
Claudiasp chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
I love it honey! Good job.

Will there be marriage and babies in the future? LOL I am obsess with karen and Will's kids.
cybercol chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
yay i love it! i can't believe you left it there! I think the story is great and really well written. I can't wait for the next chapter!
mullallyhayesfan chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
i loved it! i thought it was so cute when they were leaving the airport and didnt really wanna leave each other lol. and i love how will offered her his coat. your off to a great start i cant wait to read more!
mullallyhayesfan chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
yay! i am super anxious to see what happens next! update soon honey. i love to read your stories!
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I'm so glad your writer blocks seem to have gone away... At last! That sounds promising and I'm looking forward to seeing what's about to happen between Will and Karen while you're sending both straight (no pun intended) to the gay capital of the USA!