Reviews for Life With a Lizard
Can't make a name chapter 1 . 2/25
Wow loved the story

Have to say at first I thought Robin was riding the crazy train and Brian really was dead

Brian was a character I think would have added to the series that followed. He could be bad Brian and then turn around and be good Brian. You would never know which one was walking up to you - would have added some very weird tension between Resistance and Visitors in regards to Elizabeth

I am going to look about and see if you have a follow-up story if not you should write one up
autumnrose2010 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
That was a really nice story, I always kind of wished that things had worked out between Brian and Robin...
wiccawoman chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This is a great story. I don't know if you are still writing anything, but it would be really great if you would write a more in depth prequel to this story on how exactly did Robin and Brian work out their differences and end up married. Well, keep up the good work if you are still writing!
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Very nice piece. After reading this, it made me relive my childhood for a moment and caused me to conduct a search on "V" information on the net for awhile. Good work in re-kindling my interest in one of my favorite shows from my childhood as well.