Reviews for Blind Fall
Sorcha63 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This is so sweet and so sad at the same time. Poor Andromeda.
BellaLugo chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
The ending made me sad, but the baby toy was very funny. I like the way you show Ted and Andromeda together. They do seem like an couple that has been married a long time and is happy together.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
We had a storybook that played "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" for longer than we wanted (the children kept rescuing it from the garbage till we picked up on that, and then we _permanently_ disposed of it).

Very good! (nice to see there were a few people around who didn't think "Slytherin Hunting" was just good clean fun-amazing Dumbledore let them stay).
jennak chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I haven't seen any other story about those two. I love how it was Andromeda who went after Ted. The ending makes me so sad.
Bailey chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Very lovely little drabble, though. I like your take on how Andromeda and Ted got together. Never would've thought to write it that way, myself. :)

And that last line is heartbreaking. :(
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I had to go back and re-read this. The Tonks just make me sad, to think that Ted and Nymphadora were killed. I loved the story. It makes me wish for more.
duj chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Sweet look at some of the few nice adults in canon.
marmieskid chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Really bittersweet when we know what's coming next for them. I liked Ted's versions of teh songs.
Saere chapter 1 . 6/10/2008