Reviews for Intervening
GryffindorAtHeart chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
Yay! New chapter... but sadly the last. -pouts-

Cute ending. Shame it was so short, thugh of couse it worked really well like this.

Write more Harry Potter fanfics, pretty please. XD

You avid reader,

Larry1710 chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
Aw very sweet. Sirius got it right!
GryffindorAtHeart chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
YAY! New chapter! *clings to*.

That was brilliant. I loved Lily repeating her mantra over and voer agin to no avail. Made me giggle, and James was so cute... don't you wish all men could be like him... or Remus *sigh*.

Moving on... I hope the next chapter is up soon as I don't think I can wait much longer for it... I want -no need- more!

Your avid fan GAH. x
lqharbaugh101 chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
please update soon please!
Trekkie S. Monster chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
Aw...L/J is always so cute. I liked Lily's arguing with herself too. :D
Copper Kestrel chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Oh, I like it! I always imagined Sirius would have something to do with getting James an Lily together, lol. Very nice story, so far, and I think you've characterised Sirius, Lily and the depressed James very well!
themagasora chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Heheh.

"Don't make me hex you."

Another good chapter. Funny, and explains well.

Write another chapter soon!
GryffindorAtHeart chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Haha! Brilliant, especially Sirius literally dragging James over to Lily.

Also loved James' response to Lily and him going back to his usual swagger... how big headed is he going to be in the next chapter? That's my question!

So keep it up sprntrl grl. I is lovin' it! XD

themagasora chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
I like this fanfict. Especially in Chapter 2, it's funny when Remus says "Merlin, Padfoot, you've broken him by making him think too hard."

Remus, Sirius and Lily seem so in-character. But for James...He doesn't seem like himself, but maybe that's because he's depressed.

Write another chapter soon, please?
Classy Cutie chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
This has been really good so far!

Update soon, please!(:
GryffindorAtHeart chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Yay! You took my adive and the update is really great! Luffed it, especially whe Remus said “Merlin, Padfoot, you’ve broken him by making him think too hard."

Couldn't stop laughing.

Keep it up the little chapters are great! I want to know more. :D
GryffindorAtHeart chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This is a really goos start for your first fanfic, if laking a little detail on the characters personalities and inner thoughts.

Otherwise keep it up. I am intersted to hear (well read) more from you on this fic. Please make it more than a ONSHOT. There is a lot of potential here of Sirius trying and failing to get the two together.