Reviews for Nyctophobia
kuroh chapter 15 . 4/21
I want to read more about this story
Olivaceous chapter 15 . 2/14/2012
Kay, just read your story; must say it was epic!

I love the plotline, there definately isn't enough of these out there.

I've also read a couple of your other stories, kaks/itac, itac/oro, and I loved thows aswell! w

keep up with writing these, they're just too good!
maple-leaf96 chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
omg i love kisame for standing up against Itachi.

Jomin chapter 15 . 5/7/2009
Aw, i just finish it, it was cute, i did't expect the things going that way, you did a good job, i like your stories.
Jomin chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Hi! i start to read your fics and this story seems good, the good part is: it's complete!, :D
krazylicious chapter 15 . 1/7/2009
this is a really good story. I never thought that I would like Orochimaru but the way you did it I actually did. love it!
XxKitsunexX chapter 15 . 11/9/2008

Lol "eat your face off"

Wow I took a while, but now I review for 2 chapters!11!

As for your authors note we loves it when joo makes the story all emo!

Oh wait, but Itachi died!D:

Oh well, at least he died doing something all awesome like that.

Kittendragon chapter 15 . 10/25/2008
Woot! Abrupt ending...but I liked it. Nice twist on Itachi at the end there. :)
with eyes looking up chapter 15 . 10/25/2008
oh wow. that is possibly one of your best endings yet.

itachi's true dedication to orochimaru is astounding. i really love all of your love triangles. really. a lot.

you're truly a genius.

...and your OroKabu kicks ass.
AngeloftheOdd chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
-Kabuto sighed and pulled Orochimaru over a bit more, forcing him to rely more on Kabuto and less on himself. “You have to trust me,” he whispered, eyes still on the sunrise ahead of him. “Don’t just shut me out-you need someone. You’ll crumble by yourself, no matter how physically strong you are. I know you don’t like to realize it or acknowledge it, but you still have a heart, Orochimaru-sama. Whether it is to thrive or wane…is up to you.”-

This just made me swoon like the fangirl I am. Absolutely perfect. We need more OroKabu fluff in our fandom
Erza Scarlet chapter 14 . 10/16/2008
Good chapter.I can't believe this fic is coming to an end.;;

But I am glad you're going to start a new KabuOro fic though.
with eyes looking up chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
aw, go rightminded!itachi~

i'm lovin' this story. bunches and bunches. i'm so sad the next chapter is the last, but i'm happy there's another one coming. :D

with eyes looking up chapter 13 . 10/9/2008
i'm so sad, now. :( even is itachi was an ass, that last part in the end must have been so humiliating. i was, like, on the edge of my seat the whole time. this story- and all of your other works- make me so...i dunno...happy/ sad/ every other emotion you can think of.

you're just a completely amazing writer~

can't wait for the next (and possibly last...?) one!

Erza Scarlet chapter 13 . 10/7/2008
Glad to see Orochimaru finally stood up for himself and wha! Itachi still loves Orochimaru!Awesome!
XxKitsunexX chapter 13 . 10/6/2008
XxKitsunexX has died from a fatal nosebleed and the sheer joy of Orochimaru standing up for himself!

Itachi got pw...Puwn...OWNED!

AND Orochimaru was the one who did the Pwning.

Thats awesome. 8D

I loved how Itachi was all like, "I love you but I lusted after you and it made me forget that."

*Le gasp*

I think he ish remorseful but I dont think he would change.

But oh well, even though he's sort of a lustful bastard...

He's a SEXY lustful bastard.

Just like Orochimaru when he's seme, (Usually)

But he's one of those characters who are multifunctional as uke and seme and best of all, i don't care if he's fifty-something and hes all like rawr sasuke i want your body.

Lol *Purrs