Reviews for The Hardy After Party
Xx.ROSE.THORNE.xX chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
yaaa matt should be the top and jeff be the bottom...it seems right and better
jefflin chapter 17 . 7/29/2012
I've so gotten into this story is it ever going to be updated
CannibalHolocaust chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
Fuck you beth.
CannibalHolocaust chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Beth you son of a bitch! you're in the way!
VampessHardy chapter 17 . 9/3/2010
Amazing story i love anything Matt Hardy im a tad obsessed with him lol.

Cant wait for the next chapter
Hardychik101 chapter 17 . 8/27/2010
Thanks so much for updating! This chapter was awesome, and the sex scene was hot! Update soon! 3 :D
RRatedauthor chapter 17 . 6/18/2010
Well worth the wait... I guess I'll be transferring this back to the active file now. I had to re-read it all just to remember what was going on it had been so long.

It's about time the Convo between Matt and Adam finally happened, but I kinda figured that the outcome was gonna be what it was. They both have to get over their pig-headedness and see that they are truly meant for each other.

Asking me to critique a sex scene is like asking a thirsty man if he wants a drink... use the words "Jeff" and "cum" in the same paragraph and 99% of the time I'll like it. (The other 1% is if it involves Mark Henry... blahhhhhhhh!)

Hope you update soon because I'm pretty sure that if I have to wait another year or so, I'll be sending my OC to your house to have a little convo with you!

Cheers!
MyChemical30 chapter 17 . 6/18/2010
Love it can't wait for next chapter! :D
Magz86 chapter 17 . 6/1/2010
Yay! New chapter!

Thought it was great that Jeff was fantasising about Matt but getting off with Randy!

Loving this BTW :)
JasmineDB chapter 17 . 5/31/2010
The sex scene was awesome-sauce! I liked it much more than you anticipated! Good work on the writing style, and I know how much you haven't watch wrestling but you're getting the hang of this again.

And thank you so very very much for dedicating the chapter to me! Put a huge smile on my face.

-JDB
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 17 . 5/30/2010
I just found this story today and I love it. Took me all day to read it and it was worth it. I kinda hope matt and adam end up together, but then I hope matt and jeff do. Can't wait for the next update! I'll give you cookies to keep you motivated!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 17 . 5/30/2010
OMG, I'm hangin out with Jasmine today, definitely gonna thank her for getting you to write more LOL

Adam professing his love and Randy in the shower with Jeff is definitely gonna complicate things now. SOOOO glad ur back and cant wait for more!
Nooks chapter 17 . 5/30/2010
tackles to the ground OMG! YOUR BACK! I miss you, seriously I wonder when this story would be updated. It like one of the best stories out there! I love it so much. Thank you for coming back to finish it. I feel I should be kissing the ground you walk on!

The chapter: I realize I need to go back and re-read this masterpiece because there some foggy spots. But I thought this chp was well written and you can actually feel their emotions. Can't wait for next update!
slashdlite chapter 17 . 5/30/2010
Wow! That's a long wait and I really thought you've stopped writing. It's great that you got your muses back!

Ok, Matt and Adam really need to sit down and talk it out. Will Matt give Adam a chance? Is Randy falling for Jeff? The bathroom scene is hot!

Great chapter!
Hardychik101 chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
Hey, you should really update this story. I just read it today and it's the 6th of May 2010. So I don't think there's a chance of you updating it because it's been over a year since you have. But I think it's a great story. I love it and I don't usually like gay or incest stories about the Hardys. But this is seriously awesome. Please update it!
124 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »