Reviews for Lost and Found
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 25 . 8/25
I know this was posted 7 years ago, but I don't care, because I absolutely loved this entire story! The way that you wrote Matt and Foggy's growing friendship was great, and I particularly liked how we got to see inside Matt's head and how he reacted to everything. Having his dad there was a nice twist :) This was an amazing story, well-written and well told, with plenty of feels and humor. Great job!
Caitlynn Sidhe chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
Umm, website is not present in the brackets, just saying.

But anyways, great story, good writing and I think you wrote Matt properly so kudos.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/14/2014
There aren't enough comic book daredevil fics. This is totally MARVELous and captures every character really well.
Drakonflight chapter 17 . 1/15/2014
Now I may not be blind, but I do have some idea what Matt is going through. Marching up to all your teachers and explaining that you might have to run out of class to stick yourself with a needle isn't much fun, either. (I'm diabetic.) But the descriptions of how college level disabilities services work is very accurate. The one suggestion I'd make to Matt if I could was to try going to his professors' office hours if he can. Teachers are more willing to listen and get the full picture if you talk to them when they have nothing to do, and aren't about to dash off to their next class.
DDAriSieg chapter 22 . 1/1/2013
*not saying adhd and blindness can truly be compared in severity..! I hope I don't come off as a complete arse. That's really but not how I meant it! :( I hope you're not thinking that you would rather have been without my annoying comments.:C Oh and btw, I would love a story about Jack's death..or more specifically.. Matt's reaction and Foggy's reaction to Matt's reaction...etc... oh damn it girl, sleep! God nigh! Please don't hate me!
DDAriSieg chapter 23 . 1/1/2013
...I hope you can actually read what I wrote despite the curse of spelling control. Like.. Pay to good means pray to God, choking something up means cooking something up.. And so on. Damn me " hopefully you'll get a laugh out of it, at the very least :)
DDAriSieg chapter 24 . 1/1/2013
Oh damn it. I knew I shouldn't have used my phone. Continuation of what I was trying to say xD: so I've been reading up on the character and I really do live it, out so I think. Unfortunately, if I want to read the actual comic I'd have to get over my crippling fear of buying things online, cause you don't find many American comics around here :( ANYWAY. What I wanted to say with all this, is that i have a completely clean slate, and no possible way of telling if these characters are in out out of character. I pay to Good they are ic though, because truly - the way you write them they are so deliciously three dimensional, plausible/believable and entirely compelling and likeable in every way. I'm not kidding around either. I can't believe how much you've made me care for both Matt and Foggy through this story. Most fanfic relies on the reader already knowing three characters and wanting to hear more, and as a consequence, many writers rely heavily on the readers already caring. But you made me love these characters, and truly care about their life. At the same time it was really cool to get an insight into the whole college thing. Actually I've been a bit unsure what it is, and I guess I still don't quite see how it fits in between high school and university, but that's really beside the point.. " What this story gave me was a really cool feel of what such a place might be like.. Now I kind of wish I were American. Though the whole paying for your own education part can't be a walk in the park " I really appreciate and in a sense envy your exceptional skill at writing about everyday life with enough detail for the pace to be completely fine with 25 chapters for just a few days. Impressive! I'm not sure whether to read on, because 1) I actually think this is a perfectly good ending and 2) the movie totally ruined my first impressions of Elektra and 3) For unknown reasons I feel strangely jealous on Foggy's behalf.. Like...isn't his friendship enough? D: xD But I might do it when I'm less busy. I really like the way you described Matt's (dis)abilities. I like the mix of superpower vs genuine disability. Without having read a single comic, I could guess this is part of what's great about this hero. I personally have a really weird t thing for blind people " No Flores nightingale here though, I just have a really deep fascination about it. I guess having a more visible disability such as that (no pun intended? XD) could sometimes be preferred to something invisible like adhd.. In that sense I can really follow Matt in his confusion about what he *is*. in this case the ultra correct term "differently abled" certainly does come to mind. I do think it is difficult for people to figure out how you can do one thing, but not other things, if they are not abled the same way as you. If Matt shows he can do sport well..? If I come off as doing too well academically ? I dunno, it's hard to explain in English, especially at three in the morning when I should be sleeping, but woke up and figured out it was because I felt bad about not leaving you a review, and out of fear that I might forget " which I would, so I hope you appreciate it despite all the rambling " what I wanted to say with the whole blind-adhd impossible stupid comparison is that I really felt a true companionship with both Matt and Foggy, both of whom were very easy to relate to. Just maybe especially Matt, for aforementioned reason as well as other more personal and completely irrelevant " So yeah, ugh..did I mention you write really really well! I hope you're also choking up something entirely of your own creation!.Oh and btw, omg, I love how you can just feel you've been truly thorough with your research on everything from the nineties to different tools available for the blind (in this period) .. Or maybe your research is not that extensive, and you're just wringing it. But in that case that makes you an incredibly gifted winger (community, stay out of this). Either way, it's great. It feels complete, plausible and more. Now... Sleep. ;)
DDAriSieg chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
Wow, I don't know what possessed me to write this review on my phone..but bear with me, please! This was...wow. This was really an experience to read!
I saw the daredevil movie recently. It's the first I've ever heard about these characters, and while not a particularly great movie, there was something about the whole concept that struck me as rather irresistible. So I've spent the last few days reading up on this character
kerryfri chapter 25 . 6/3/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. There just isn't enough good Daredevil fic out there, especially about Matt's college days. I actually read it twice. I'd love to read more, but the website you left in the author's note disappeared. I'd love it if you could fix that. Getting to read more would be wonderful.
Sharkneto chapter 25 . 4/12/2012
I absolutely love your Daredevil fics! I really wish there were more DD fics that focused on his college days or his time outside of his 'uniform'. I think I've read this entire fic three or four times, wishing that there was more. And I absolutely love your dynamic between Matt and Foggy! Here's hoping you'll write another fic of their college days? Or of anything DD related?
ratcreature chapter 25 . 6/6/2010
I really enjoyed this story. It was a great take take on Matt starting college.
shinystar19yay chapter 25 . 5/29/2010
Really really well written pre-story.

It was very down to earth and not too out-there. Great!
Alluring Alliteration chapter 25 . 5/22/2010
Wow. This is spectacular. You explored the characters, stayed true to their origins, and created a completely viable story that would work just as well as a cannon prequel. Bravo!
Kelana-ti chapter 25 . 9/11/2009
This story is great! I love the way you wrote it, with all the detail and imagery. I might end up checking out that novel you mentioned.
comicnerd chapter 25 . 1/2/2009
Being a Daredevil fan myself, I was extremely interested in what you had to write. I found the story fit well into the comic book tales and the development of the characters wonderful! I have written two (almost three) "novels" about Matt Murdock, and I have always stumbled on doing justice to the Daredevil actions, so I can say with certainty, you did an excellent job avoiding that black hole. It never even accord to me to do Matt at college, though I have always preferred Matt's character and story to Daredevil. I loved it! I couldn't put it down. Please keep writing. As a Daredevil/Matt Murdock fan waiting with bated breath for more from my favorite hero, I thank and congratulate you. To use a cliché, two thumbs up!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »