Reviews for It's always the quiet ones
tmmdeathwishgmail.com chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
I think you should REALLY capatilzie the names.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Oh no~ not iruka was he a whore in a diffrent life?
Luna Dark Light chapter 13 . 5/25/2010
This is a great story! I absolutely love the way you have Iruka so giggly and happy. Its so cute! The plot thus far has been genius and I love the emotional ups and downs Kakashi and Iruka have been through. I really hope you continue this as it's a brilliant story.
DLIKA chapter 13 . 8/25/2009
its great . when do you want continue this? its took long time. PLEASE HURRY FOR NEXT CHAPTER
oma chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
so interesting story. i love it. i cant wait for next chapter. PLEASE HURRY FOR UPDATE
sara chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
wow i love it. i cant wait for next chapter. PLEASE HURRY FOR UPDATE
melissa chapter 13 . 3/4/2009
Iruka and Kakashi are so cute in this. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Stephke23 chapter 13 . 1/28/2009
Iruka is being so cute, if only Kakashi could see him. But why the hell did you ran, Kakashi! I want to smack him on the head for being a chicken (even if he was late for a meeting with Tsunade, a couple more minutes wouldn't have made a difference). Okay, frustration gone . And no complains about spelling and grammar, I also have a problem with that and think you're doing a great job. Word 2007 is really handy, isn't it ;).
Ryu Earth chapter 13 . 1/12/2009
Yay! I'm glad that you updated! (though I have to admit i almost forgot about this story) ;

Anyway, I enjoyed the beginning of the chapter, Iruka was so funny it made me laugh, though I hope that Kakashi will be ok! )

Thanks again for the update!
KareNeko chapter 13 . 1/12/2009
Nice meaty plot development, and a very well-written update. No complaints here! Just looking forward to more...
peanut26 chapter 13 . 1/12/2009
I am so excited that you were finally able to update this story. Hope nothing bad happens to Kakashi. I can't wait to see the interaction between Iruka and Kakashi. Hopefully, it's pretty soon. Hope you can update again soon.
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 13 . 1/12/2009
no don't hurt Kashi :( Ru and him need to have a happy ending
Anoka Chan chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Nahh iruka was a... watt? *innocent little brain being corrupted* NU!... wait.. i thought iruka lost both of his parents to da kyuubi and that he was already a nija in training before his parents died?

Anyways nice story w
Unknown Scribe chapter 12 . 11/19/2008
Yes finally. no for another problem.
neoandtheangrywhiteflag chapter 12 . 11/18/2008
neo wat r we on exactly?