Reviews for Conversations
THISACCOUNTMUSTBEDELETED chapter 20 . 12/26/2008
Please do one with Leonardo and Edward please! Also have them talk to other people too
Trueblade Hinata chapter 20 . 12/26/2008
Great chapter!

It's great to see Nephenee and Danved/Devdan!

Maybe Danved has a split personality.

I can't wait for the next convo! This is great so far!

Keep up the great work!
Blumpen chapter 20 . 12/26/2008
:D Yeah, Devdan and Danved are split personality. _ At least that's what I think too...

Nice to see lancers getting along. Now if only Aran(or in Jap BRAD, don't know how THAT happened O_o) would be in the next convo... :D That'd be cool~

:O I have an ideaz~!

My idea: Brom and Nephenee reminisce about the Mad King's War (aka FE 10), and Meg enters with her talking about when MegNeph were little, Heather then joining and talking about her past. IOW (in other words,) the title will be "Reminisce". XD Awkwardly, that's the theme of my 4th chap lol

But I think it's good nonetheless. .
Xirysa chapter 19 . 12/23/2008
Is Karel redeemed? I think that's a question the man himself should answer.

And aww... Noah and Fir. Flippen' adorable.

You seem to be having fun with Karel lately. I am curious as to why. XD

[Xirysa]
Trueblade Hinata chapter 19 . 12/22/2008
Great chapter!

Karel was great in this!

I hope you'll do Shadow Dragon convos as well.

Keep up the great work!
Lady Starwing chapter 19 . 12/22/2008
Aw~~ *hugs Karel*

Karel: ... If you do not let me go in five seconds, I will use one of your tails for jacket lining.

EEP! *jumps away* ... So much for redemption ... *sweatdrops* ...

Good convo ... AH! I WANNA PLAY FUUIN! T_T
psykomaker.exe chapter 18 . 12/11/2008
Yay for the uberness!

LOL I almost fell off my chair when reading Inner Clothing. Poor little Mist, having the question burning in her mind.

Ehem. Wel... Can you please do a Sanaki/Shinon conversation? Pretty please?
mr. stranger chapter 9 . 11/27/2008
ok I'll make a deal with you if you read my work I'll review more of your work.

I liked it mostly, humorous it was definately funny particularly that vanishing sword bit.
Xirysa chapter 18 . 11/24/2008
XD You, my friend, are very much welcome indeed. I'm very glad that I (in a somewhat indirect way) was able to "help".

He~ You know, I've always wondered if Karel really was a vampire or not. What can I say? I'm a fan of those blood-thirsty creatures of yore... (Although I'm not a fan of the Twilight series... Sorry for those fans who are reading this...)

Karel, Canas, and Lucius... XD All my favorites for different reasons. Over all, nice job!

[By the way, can you totally see Canas running of looking for knowledge in a very Crocodile Hunter-esque manner? Or is tht just me? Either way, Steve Irwin was my role model,and I was very very sad when he died... Again, apologies to everyone who thought he was crazy...]

Looking forward to more...

[Xirysa]
Trueblade Hinata chapter 18 . 11/24/2008

It was funny!

Canas is awsome!

Trueblade Hinata chapter 17 . 11/17/2008
Great chapter.

It was threw Legault in the river!

Lady Starwing chapter 16 . 10/22/2008
*giggles*

Leave it to Legault to do something like that. X3 And for Matthew to tell him to stay alive afterwords ...

Makes me wonder what Jaffy's going to do in retribution. X3XD
RandomTopic chapter 16 . 10/22/2008
I think one where it's somehow revealed Soren's king would be awesome! I've been really curious how that'd go down.
An Ordinary Fan chapter 16 . 10/22/2008
Ah, what a wonderful chapter! There are no greater characters in Fire Emblem 7 than the wonderful thief duo and their assassin aquaintance, in my opinion. Plus, you're taking a break from Ike and his gang, which makes this piece even more refreshing. Very enjoyable chapter, all in all!
Trueblade Hinata chapter 16 . 10/22/2008
Great chapter!

Most of the thieves/assasins of Fire Emblem 7 are in this chapter!

And Nino was looking for Jaffar too!

155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »