Reviews for Fall Away
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Amazingly beautiful. Sad, but sweet
Divegirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
That was pretty good, but it could use some more. Like make it a little longer. But all in all, pretty darn good!
impeccableblahs chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
kudley and serenity?

you've stolen my heart, lol.

adorable.

sad.. but..

the fluff was that of the fluffiest.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Great fic! I really loved this one. Thutner is a great pairing and there just isn't enough of it! Keep up the great work!
Maftet chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
You should add more to this. :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
WHOO! I actually like Kutner and Thirteen. Dunno why...man, why did she have to end up with Foreman? Well, at least he's cool. It was just...unexpected.

Angelica
lysapot chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
aw! that was so sweet! :D I'm starting to love this pairing! :) ahhaha..
Annie chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This story almost makes the pairing make sense. I like it. KutnerThirteen has this cute quality, maybe because Thirteen seems almost manlier - or at least, more stoic - than Kutner.

Nice work.
Ainohim chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I love this.

I'd never really considered Kutner/Thirteen, but I like both of them, and this was really in-character.

I look forward to reading more of your work.
magic-pages chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Well, you're right. No one writes Thirteen and Kutner. Actually, no one really writes Kutner at all, which is a shame. This was a delightful, unexpected, little forage into their characters. Softly written and not overdone. Thanks for writing it.
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
There is not enough Kutner fics out there. You did a great job with this story. I think you captured both their personalities very well. Great job!
Black Aeon chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
awesome! loved it!

...sequel? LOL!

really liked this story! hope you make more cause there's not enough 13 and kutner
BasilDreams chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Aww. So inceridibly sweet!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I

love

Kutner

and

Thirteen.

That's all I have to say. Oh, that and you write very well.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This was really cute! I enjoyed it a lot and I hope you write more of this pairing. _