Reviews for Naming the Enemy
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 3/19
This is both funny and really sad.
Abyssal Angel chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
Well... that took a hard left from where I thought this was going... I was kinda hoping for a fluffy friendship fic with mentor Seph and student Cloud... Suddenly jumping way ahead to after meteor was pretty jarring...
guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2019
good joke! sephiroth cloud's father! hahahahaha!
Mr. 16384 chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
Painfully cute, immensely funny.
AyumiUK chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
Glorious!

Then Cloud remembers their ages, does the math and it finally makes sense(?No wonder he burned them all down."
Alternately, Seph Vader ditches Jenova to rule the galaxy together with his(?) son.
(FF devs are huge fans of a certain galaxy far far away, aren't they?)
Cloud's in for a lifetime of therapy. And questioning his sanity, because one case of crazy in the family is happenstance, but having Hojo as grandfather is too much for his traumatised brain.
(but since this is already an AU, grandpa!Vincent would be an hilarious train wreck.)
UnknownRegion chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Would love to see a continuation of this lol. Sep proclaiming Cloud his son, as well as writting it down (i kinda feel that he was jealous!) really tugged my heart string. Seriously, no idea why.

And Cloud's reaction to that is simply hilarious heh.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
*snickers*
That's such an abrupt jump, from hiding the file to Vincent finding it.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
BRILLIANT!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
This is hilarious! The ending is fantastic!
TheChampionOfLight chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
I kind of wish that there was a follow up to this story - such as Cloud and Sephiroth's meeting - but otherwise brilliant story :)
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
this is freaking awesome...
Paradox the Manaical chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Cute story, regardless of the liberties taken with the timeline. I kind of want to see Cloud having one of his brooding sessions while thinking about Sephiroth being his father and taking another look at everything that happened during the games from his new I-am-the-son-of-Sephiroth POV.
Brenden chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
goodwork
Qem chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Hee! That's not gonna traumatise adult Cloud much at all... :3

Great story!
Darkflower123 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Oh my god, this is so funny XD