Reviews for Naming the Enemy
UnknownRegion chapter 1 . 8/15
Would love to see a continuation of this lol. Sep proclaiming Cloud his son, as well as writting it down (i kinda feel that he was jealous!) really tugged my heart string. Seriously, no idea why.

And Cloud's reaction to that is simply hilarious heh.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 3/24
*snickers*
That's such an abrupt jump, from hiding the file to Vincent finding it.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
BRILLIANT!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
This is hilarious! The ending is fantastic!
TheChampionOfLight chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
I kind of wish that there was a follow up to this story - such as Cloud and Sephiroth's meeting - but otherwise brilliant story :)
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
this is freaking awesome...
Paradox the Manaical chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Cute story, regardless of the liberties taken with the timeline. I kind of want to see Cloud having one of his brooding sessions while thinking about Sephiroth being his father and taking another look at everything that happened during the games from his new I-am-the-son-of-Sephiroth POV.
Brenden chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
goodwork
Qem chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Hee! That's not gonna traumatise adult Cloud much at all... :3

Great story!
Darkflower123 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Oh my god, this is so funny XD
DreamOfStories chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
As in your author notes, it was worth it. I also now have an urge to track down fics of Sephiroth being Cloud's family. Mostly cause my brain is on tangents about Vincent being Cloud's grandfather and finding this out shortly before Cloud's about to do something horrendously dangerous and heroic half way around the world...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
*giggles*
That was fun. XD
Spiral Reflection chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Gosh I wish that I could favourite this more than once! It was brilliant, heartwarming and heartbreaking all at once.
LuminaCarina chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This is so awesome!
I don't care about implausibility, this was just, like, ten different kinds of brilliant.
This has so become my head-canon.
lovelycrazy chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I just want you to know that this is precious. I dont care if it seems implausible, but hey, this is fanfiction. Reading this left me feeling good and happy. Thanks