Reviews for Art Is Relative
creepingshadow chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
cool
Lays chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Hey PsyRae,

This is very well-written! I like the writing style. Very little happens, and that's the nice thing about if you can write a story about. It covers the characters very well instead of the OOC-ness.

I never know what to say in reviews but this really inspired me. I wasn't into interactions between these two characters before, until I read this fic. That was when I decided to write a story describing how Hanekoma taught Minamimoto how to make taboo noises. But it's still unfinished and nothing good. Actually I read it quite a time ago but I hadn't reviewed it back then.

Best Wishes,

Lays
Ersatz.Love chapter 1 . 1/24/2009

Found you.

Post your other Sho/Hanekoma story zomg! You single-handedly got me hooked on this pairing. :D
Jack of Antics chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
There really needs to be more stories on Hanekoma and Minamimoto. This was a wonderful read!
DreyaCira chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wow, that was awesome. Personally, I'd love to see more Hanekoma and Minamimoto interactions. I love both of those characters, I don't think there are enough fics about them! Yours tops the list, of course.
RaspberryMargarita chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
That was wonderful. Mr. H was very in character, and his discriptions of Minamimoto were both funny and spot on. Very good job!
Tyler11-is-the-MASTER chapter 1 . 6/13/2008