Reviews for Series 4 Gone Wrong
YEEEEEEEESH. Talk about ooc big time for every character!
a daughter called random chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
YES, GO MARTHA! Leave those two silly people and have illegitimate babies with Owen! Owen just about matches you in awesomeness! (Or go find the Master and have angry!sex with him. That'd be cool too...Ahem)

Silly Doctor. Martha would have been so much better for him. She was so strong and clever and not blonde. I have nothing against blondes but seriously...

This made me laugh at its silliness and I felt sorry for Martha through my laughter :)
Quicquidlibet chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This made me giggle. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I can't believe that people, no idiots, actually have the guts to publish this sort of tripe! And of course, there are a bunch of D/Rose imbeciles that actually enjoy it. No wonder most of the planet is full of twats!
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
*strokes 'beard'* Strange. *scribbles something down on cheeseboard* Vair vair strange indeed. *recommends professional help through post-it note* HEEHAW! Vair amusing stuffz! I like Martha, a lot, actually, but still... GROOVILY GROOVY AND DUCKILY FUNNY idea!

shootingstarsonmars chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
great story! go Martha hating!lol
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
chocolatecake123 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008

I think i just peed a little lol (exageration of course :D)

You sound like a funny hyper person...i love hyperness he he he.
shadow243ali chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Oh this made me laugh. Mainly because I don't like Oh and the Doctor's nicknames for Rose. Why do people use such sickening nicknames in real life? That's one thing I'll never understand but I like this. Very funny. :)
Jessa7 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
hehe, made me giggle :-)
LittleAlbatross chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
lol That was a joke, right? Like a really big cheesy joke? Because that teleporation device thing? Totally happened to me last year...only without the device, Torchwood, Owen, illegitemate children, or ending up on the streets. Oh and I've never been on the Tardis, either. But other than that, I swear to you, it totally happened. :)
Angel of Apathy chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I'm going to guess you don't like martha. very funny little speech at the end.
Dame-Rose-Smith chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
lol funny! i bet you had fun doing this! i dont really like martha rose is the best. umm this may be weird but do you have msn i really want someone to talk to about doctor who and random teenage stuff... no sorry ignore me im so bored and im obseesed with fanfiction/doctor who its the only things i like doing. sorry if im annoying you bye!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I can see where you get your penname, but loved it just the same ;)