Reviews for Cornelia Weapon X
Kisses chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This is really really good!
Sniper Fodder chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I've been meaning to read this one for awhile now and I have to say, I think I like it. The plot line with the Fraternity reminds me much of what I am doing with MJ12 in Dead Memories.

One thing I've noticed is you like these short 1 chapter stories as intros to the larger story. Maybe it would be prudent to just included them as a sort of prologue in the main one. But that's just me.

Anyways, I'll go bookmark the sequel to this one and read it too :)
soultaker78 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Not bad. I'm looking forward to what you've got planned coming up. I have my own WITCH/Marvel thing floating around in my head. When I get around to doing it, it'll be an xover with Dr. Strange (Not the comics, the direct to DVD animated movie that came out in fall of '07).

When you get to the big story, are you planning for Cornelia to be paired up with another female character, or are you going to bring Elyon back (kind of like what comics are famous for with non permeant death).
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Another "W.I.T.C.H." story made by you...that is extraordinary. I enjoyed reading your crossover with Marvel Comics. What I like about it is that Cornelia and her best friend Elyon are romantically paired. They do a great job together, until they learn other things besides war and Elyon immediately dies. That is when Cornelia swears she won't use her powers again. You are off to a great start with this story. XV has a "W.I.T.C.H./X-Men" idea in his forum, with Will taking the place of the Scarlett Witch. I'll be waiting on it, just as I'll be waiting on the next chapter of your new fic. Cheerio!
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
If this is how powerful Cornelia is, can't wait to see how tough the others are.

Another great fic yellow 14, can't wait to see the full length fic.