Reviews for Song of the Stars
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
omg so cute and adorable
MistyBlue96 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Awesome! :D I loved every bit of it - please write more, 'cause I'll be waiting!
BunnyPrincess101 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Sorry I took so long to review - I was busy. *sharp look*

I can only say that you write romance so much better than you write anything else. When did this take place, by the way? I know it's after "Copy That," but when? Is it after Dino Thunder as a whole? Remember to put that next time - other than that, it's good. Not as good as your other romance, maybe, but good nonetheless. Update.

-Bell
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Wow, that was really beautifully written. I love all the different smiles you brought into it and it wasn't an overload either, it fit just right.

That is a scene that I could watch in my head. You did a really amazing job. And you're doing a theme challenge for Trent and Kira! That's awesome!

I love how you ended it with Trent saying he loved the way she smiled. I can't wait to read the next one.
astrum-faith chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This is beautiful.

I don't normally say that for pieces like this, I usually reserve that for 'they kiss' or 'I love you' moments, but this is...sweet, powerful, innocent. I don't know what, exactly, but it's good and I like it.

You're a good writer, that I know. I knew that from the first few lines.

I hope you do keep going with these - I'd love to read more of your work, because your style flows so well, it's like you're painting the picture in brush-strokes, not words.