Reviews for What Did You Do?
Ju-ju chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
nice. i liked the ending but didn't expect it. :)
Masochisim chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
Wow... Jacob as a vampire... That's hard to imagine.
BelloTopaOcchi chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
I like the 'Be Safe' thing.

Very nice,

jessi
BelloTopaOcchi chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
Aww...

I feel a little bit bad for Jake...and Edward (I'm a team Switzerland)

Very good!
BelloTopaOcchi chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Poor Bella, why would Edward hide something like this? (yes, it is a rhetorical question)
BelloTopaOcchi chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
That is an interesting start. Very nice.

-Jessi-
Twilightobsessor chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
I like those theories but I think Jacob is going to imprint on one of Tanya's vampires.
Resentment chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Hmm... I definitely could see where you got this idea from. I half wondered myself if he had lied about the Tanya thing when he first told her. I really like this interpretation and how Jacob is redeemed. Only I can't see any reason here for why Jacob would be back. Did he think the female vampire was Bella?

I always kind of wanted to see more of the Alaskan vampires too. Dunno why though.
Resentment chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I liked it. Okay, I lied. I absolutely loved it! I know you said you didn't like it too much yourself, but I think that maybe because you were skipping through it so you could post it. I think it's exactly what I imagined would happen afterwards. WEll, partially. If Jacob really does go loco over the whole thing. Which I think is pretty much inevitable at this point. I can't wait to read the others, and hopefully we'll get to see a scene between VampBella and Jacob.