Reviews for Distractions
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Love this:) typical jack and sweet innocent ianto. Clumsy gwen. And pissed off owen. Everything in one oneshot thank you:)
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
yum yum cute
Storms-Are-My-Nature chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
LOL - that so seems like the sort of thing Jack would do! Poor Ianto to be woken up, though... but I bet he doesn't mind!
Candybree chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Very cute!

But seriously, how could you expect Jack to keep his eyes on the road while Ianto was asleep in the back seat? I know I wouldn't be able to.

Keep up the great work!
Green-Lemon-Pie chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Hehehe! Oh Jack!
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Very entertaning. I can hear Owen at breaking point when he says "Right! That's it!"

nice one
Yanca chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
aw how cute, loved it :)
WeevilRockYou chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
lol
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
aw, that was adorable. but I'm sure it says something that Ianto is so used to Jack's bad driving that he can sleep through it.
xmy.life.is.torchwoodx chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
hey guess who...i like it...i like it alot D
wiltingflowersandpinkribbons chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I liked it. I've not much constructive critisism, except that I don't quite get the question, "Owen, what are you?" I think maybe the "doing" is missing there. Lol. It's quite possible that I'm just being thick though. I really enjoyed the story, and I'll try and check out any other stuff by you later. :D.
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
aw
Vera Steine chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Aww... so cute! I really like this, sweet and short. Not too much, not too little, I would love to see more of these little one shots!
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
At least up front, Ianto would have more leg room...Made me laugh
RudeAndNotGinger137 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
...aw this just made my day.

I've been havin a bad day but this little bit of fluffy love has made it a bit better. Thankyou

And I just have to say your characters are sopt on!

I could so see owen moving Ianto just ebcause Jack kept staring at him!

You are fantastic and keep the fantastic stories coming!