Reviews for Epic Dare Challenge: The Final Stand
Really love this story - from, THE FUTURE! :O
Peek-aachoo chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Absolutely hilarous!
xBandanaRosesx chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
These were great stories! I was laughing my head off through the whole series!
iamlunch chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
heh...interesting lil series...
idiot.net chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
If only Drew was an idiot on the TV show
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Fprmr1 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
That was really funny! I laughed out loud so many times my brother is looking at me like I'm crazy right now. Lol, really funny story you got here.
Princess Peachella chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Haha :) Steven :) Great ending :)
Princess Peachella chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Ohmygod, this chapter is epic :)
contestshippingrox13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
omw...-She turned her attention back to the screen, but Ash was no longer there. "Ash? Ashton! Where are you? You know, it's not polite to abruptly fall over anime-style, so if you're there, stand up this instant, young man!"- pfft...hahahahaha! xD best line ever!
Another-World-For-You chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
LOL STEVEN IT'S ALIVE! i love poke and contest i HATE pallet it's ewww but it's okay cause i was a dare sucks for ash :)
langleaf chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
chappie 2 was hilarious. snorlax... pfft. Hahahahhahaahhahahahaa
EspeonAndUmbreonForever chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Haha this story is great and funny D
AshandMistyLove chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
I LOVE THIS!

AAML:)

P.S U HAVE TO WRITE A SEQUEL!3
AshandMistyLove chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
"NOOO! SKITTY, HELP ME! A HUGE SNORLAX JUST JUMPED OUT OF THE GRASS! IT'S GONNA EAT ME!" Drew screamed, trying his hardest not to laugh.

"Why you little-!" The fat man began to charge.

Drew started to back away, but May/Skitty leaped to his rescue with a flawless Whirlwind attack.

Spinning wildly, May/Skitty moved towards the man, driving him back. However, several of the man's companions began to advance upon them.

"Come on, Skitty! Let's get out of here! I don't have enough Pok├ęballs to catch 'em all! Besides, Snorlax aren't really my thing. Now run!"

I couldn't STOP laughing!

aaml:)