Reviews for Superwomen of Eva: Emerald Fury
warrior of six blades chapter 3 . 6/27
Damn, I can see how that "celebration for Misato's promotion"/intervention about Misato's nightmares could cause her some unneeded stress after she was just finally enjoying herself. Though having to be carried off and left on a train car separate from her friends, AFTER tempting both Murphy and the universe itself with that FORBIDDEN sentence!

Well, Misato hulked out and trashed the train car...as well as a few buildings, scared the crap out of many people, got spotted somewhat by Rei, and trashed a grocery store before changing back in a alley of ALL PLACES...

Truly not the best night for her, but at least nothing worse happened to her. Still, I wonder how Misato will finally start to realize two plus two equals her being hulk? Hopefully before anyone else fully catches wind of her transformations...
warrior of six blades chapter 2 . 6/26
Good to see Misato got a promotion, but that nightmare haunting her and the way she reacted to Gendo's hand as he offered it to shake her hand...Leads me to suspect the hulk in her blood is reacting quite a bit, especially to the hand of Gendo...

Though the Omake made sense and a good laugh for me as I can see Misato being VERY displeased with ANYONE trashing her car. Especially a certain author~
warrior of six blades chapter 1 . 6/26
I have to say, Misato handled Jet Alone and the cracked helmet as expected, given how sick and tired she is of always giving orders and leaving it up to Shinji, Asuka, and Rei to fight giant monsters in a war they shouldn't be a part of.

Though her bout of power and rage...I suspect has something to do with her power and I look forward to seeing how it not only saved her from the radiation and stopped Jet Alone, but will help her in the future...
Dragonjek chapter 19 . 4/20
It occurs to me that Shinji and Misato might have a small problem should they ever want to have sex. Intercourse causes adrenaline rushes... and self-control isn't exactly something that people have much of when it comes to lust.

But Shinji... dude's seriously repressed. Fantasies of killing people like that aren't good, and it looks like he has something of an obsession of She-Hulk's power, too. And with his worries about not being able to be helpful when big things are happening (hah! Only in superhero stories are giant mech pilots useless), I think he might do something stupid to get powers of his own. He wants to be dangerous and is trying to imagine his own anger and hate as a separate entity, mimicking Misato (although it comes off a little sad, as Misato actually _does_ have a voice of anger and hate in her head). Even without powers, that can lead to someone making... bad decisions.

I like your stories, but I have to say that you do an awful representation of Asuka. She's a complicated character, but you write her as a one-dimensional bully; her love/hate relationship with other people (especially Shinji) is reduced to hate/hate. You also write her more along the lines of her post-Bardiel personality, when everything started going to hell. She was a lot more open, and even nice at times, before the "Hideaki Anno loses his mind" stage of the anime.
Dragonjek chapter 8 . 4/18
"And just so you know, you didn't kill anyone last night!"
That... that's unlikely. She hurled around several vehicles and crashed a few helicopters, all of which have a high likelihood of killing those inside. And then her shockwave covered most of the city-the sheer amount of broken glass, wrecked cars (and wrecked people in them), damaged buildings, etc., makes it near-certain that her rampage would have a few fatalities.

Good thing that Ritsuko didn't mention the PREVIOUS time she transformed. With her appearing right in the middle of the city like that and without registering as an Angel to the MAGI, the evacuation warnings wouldn't come in time to save everyone from the multi-story buildings she toppled.
MKanagawa chapter 19 . 9/3/2015
Love what you're doing with Gendo here. I'm thinking...let's see...maybe The Leader on this one? I mean, you've got the professor of the mind, and the machiavellian nature of Gendo. Seems to fit.

Plus, I am seriously loving what you're doing with Ritsuko and Maya. Can't wait to see how you get the Absorbing Girl to show herself...
zoku chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
Woah! Okay, will Shinji become a Hulk too? I feel like such a thing is hinted:

"[Shinji's] hands slowly clenched into fists as something dark and dangerous inside of him growled in hatred. And once again, he found himself imagining what would happen if that dark something within could find physical manifestation, just as She-Hulk could."

Sounds like turning-into-a-Hulk foreshadowing to me. (Actually, it would be pretty cool but I would think he would probably lose a lot of control.)
AwesomeCrafter34 chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
Wow!I didn't have any you can forgive me for being a hypocritic bitch that only cares about itself.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/14/2014
This story is really great and I am looking forward to more chapters, there is one concern though.

Why isn't anyone worried that a lady almost in her 30's is so intimate with a 14 year old boy. I don't mind the pairing and you have developed there growing relationship well but there are times when they have kissed, cuddled and have proceeded to do other displays of affection in front of others.

In my opinion you probably should go into a bit more detail on this, Misato's inner thoughts on a relationship with a 14 year old, maybe even Ritsuko worrying about it as well would make it seem more realistic.
Panther-strife chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
iron - man - armored - adventures dot wiki dot com/wiki/Makluan_Rings

Why not have shinji be like Temugin "Gene" Khan from Iron Man: Armored Adventures...that way we can see if shinji will be ether good or evil?
Mike313 chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
Finally getting around to reviewing this.

What you've done with Gendo is interesting, and certainly unique. I'll be looking forward to see where you go with it.

Looking forward to seeing Rhino and Grey Gargoyle making a comeback.

Insert standard complaint about Asuka here (I'm sure you don't want to have this debate again any more than I do).

I was skeptical about the Brigade at first, wondering how they could actually be relevant, but it looks like they're really going to do some significant things. That said, with the way practically *everyone* is scheming against Gendo now, I can't help but wonder how he/Adam can maintain any control over NERV without a full scale war breaking out between him and his creations on one side and everyone else on the other.
Xardion chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
I like Hikari in this one. After what Asuka did to Shinji, I probably would have exploded at her. But she stayed reasonable and sensible, giving Asuka no real argument to return with (which is an absolute miracle in itself). She really lives up to being Class Rep. Sweet!

And Shinji is to meet the other two alone. Why does this sound like something out of a spy novel? Great!

Keep on keeping on.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 18 . 8/24/2014
Now that was awesome. This chapter, more than any other, showed just how much of a force of nature the Hulk can be with the details put in, and the fight. Especially with the shoutout to Green Scar's "destroy the Eastern Seaboard stepping".

Well written, intense, good use of dramatic narrative flow.
Quathis chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
Kudos to Hikari for being a responsible class rep, a good friend, and a great human being. Dealing with Asuka here isn't easy but she pulled it off with a cool head and a kind heart. I was half expecting something along the lines to the fantasy omake during the story, though naturally without Shinji actually going green. Berserk maybe, but not full green. I am also curious if Fuyutsuki is checking phone records to see who might have placed the call. Plenty of things going on here, makes me wonder what the heck is coming next. Until next time.
AwesomeCrafter34 chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
Awesome chapter!And the omakes nearly killed ,i'm serious.I nearly ran out of ,Orion,are you still alive or what!?