Reviews for Superwomen of Eva: Emerald Fury
ArkhamWrites34 chapter 18 . 2/12
This is a really good story, I never thought of anything like this before and I'm a huge fan of the Marvel Universe. This is actually really good read, hopefully you will be able to continue in the future, I would love to see more of She-Hulk and also how the relationship of Shinji and Misato change due to her condition. Hopefully it doesn't end up like Bruce and Betty's in the comics.
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 18 . 9/14/2013
This is a great story! WOW! JUST, WOW!
DarkStrider chapter 18 . 9/4/2013
Absolutely awesome. I've returned to this epic story after watching the Rebuild of Evangelion and am absolutely blown away. I sincerely hope to see more soon!
Castigar0 chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
Absolutely love this story, cannot wait for more updates on it!

And another thing, when you finally get a Justice League or Avengers style fic up, I will be reading that to death. She-Hulk and Spider-women making snide remarks while kicking ass? Hell yes
Xardion chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
So everything managed to somehow work out, huh? Granted, there will be more than a few psychological scars here (occupational hazard in the world of Evangelion), but at least it wasn’t worse (hope I’m not jinxing it here by saying that).

So Misato… doesn’t want to be cured? Hmm… So is our heroine is finally embracing her destiny here? Interesting to see what develops from this.

And it looks like evil is finally taking its true form. I (and probably every reader of this fanfic) hope that whatever it is that is happening to Gendo, it will be excruciatingly slow AND painful.

Great chapter _
Guest chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Belthasar chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
Very nice chapter, thanks for updating. It sure took Gendo long enough to realize that being in crippling pain is probably a bad sign.
Vespasian25 chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
It would be intresting to see Ritsuko become the Titania of this story.
Quathis chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
You certainly have Gendo's manipulative side down, and I really want to smash him myself. I'm wondering just what rebirth he's about to undergo. Doesn't seem to be the Leader, but who knows just what Gendo's done to himself lately. Maya is still a wildcard at this point, but I'm hoping she'll be able to recover from this. Though Gendo's mind games don't help with that. And you are right about Shinji stepping up, I was referring to his attitude rather than a courage issue. I can't remember the guy telling anyone off like he did last chapter. Until next time.
Ml33tninja chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
I can't tell you how glad I was when I loved at my updates and saw this fic. Major fan of your She-Hulk and glad to see it not die. As for this chapter action, drama, and major plots all in one. I love Gendo seemingly falling further into insanity(not that he was insane before) and the chess game with his self was a stellar read. The fight between Maya and Misato and well done and easy to understand. I'm glad to slow see Shinji grow as a character as well (something I wished the show did better or at all) can't wait to see exactly you have in store for Gendo's new form.
Mike313 chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
Already said it on DA, but this was a cool chapter. It was neat to see She-Hulk in maximum rage/power mode without Shinji actually having to die.

And as for Giganta, she worked well enough into the DCAU because they were vague about her crazy origin story. Grodd makes it very clear she used to be gorilla, but the details of how she got the way she is were (wisely) left out.
cdog21 chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
I've had the update for this sitting in my email for almost year and I decieded to check it out.

I'm sad that it's been so long since it was last updated, but it was very action packed. I also like the development you've made with She Hulk and Misato sharing control.

Makes me wonder if the two of them will ever get to the 616 She Hulk level of unity, wild impulses and an outgoing personality, but it's still Jen Walters in the driver's seat.
IncandescentOne chapter 17 . 5/23/2012
Ahh what a cliff hanger .

Found your other story so interesting, had to check out everything els you've written. Really like this portrayal of the hulk, I think the way you've written the struggle between the hulk and misato and the way the whole situation has evolved is really well done, it shows thought and effort.

but what a cliffhanger . omg!
CaramelnCake chapter 17 . 4/27/2012
I read this whole thing in the span of like three days and I loved it.

I'm actually sorry I read it so quickly. It's this epic mix of breaking things, funniness and awesome plot. That and Shinji seems less whimpy, which is a plus in your favor.

Btw, it hit me kinda late, but is this based off of rebuild?
Gundam Kaiser chapter 17 . 3/23/2012
Ah, I see. I was just wondering if they'd even happened in this universe. Re:Matarael - you say that like it's a problem. It's not as if there aren't a few hundred other James Bond knockoffs laying about.

If you follow through on the SuperwomenOfEva being villains in some stories and you've got any where Misato still hasn't gone green yet, then you could have Section 2 go too far, prompting Misato to go End of Eva MamaBear and somehow get traumatized and become Bullseye as a Knight Templar parent figure or something. As for Solo... some of Mike313's superwomen can't really do much against most of the Angels, namely Batgirl (except for one particularly awesome moment), Steel, and depending on the circumstances Flash. You could've used Solo in a similar way - emotional support for Shinji vs. Angels, badass protector of the innocent against human enemies. In other words, something a bit more like how you're using Mari as Captain America.

One last thing before I go - Gamma Mutate Maya is hotter and sexier than gamma mutate Misato. There, I said it.