Reviews for Superwomen of Eva: Emerald Fury
MKanagawa chapter 19 . 9/3
Love what you're doing with Gendo here. I'm thinking...let's see...maybe The Leader on this one? I mean, you've got the professor of the mind, and the machiavellian nature of Gendo. Seems to fit.

Plus, I am seriously loving what you're doing with Ritsuko and Maya. Can't wait to see how you get the Absorbing Girl to show herself...
zoku chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
Woah! Okay, will Shinji become a Hulk too? I feel like such a thing is hinted:

"[Shinji's] hands slowly clenched into fists as something dark and dangerous inside of him growled in hatred. And once again, he found himself imagining what would happen if that dark something within could find physical manifestation, just as She-Hulk could."

Sounds like turning-into-a-Hulk foreshadowing to me. (Actually, it would be pretty cool but I would think he would probably lose a lot of control.)
AwesomeCrafter34 chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
Wow!I didn't have any you can forgive me for being a hypocritic bitch that only cares about itself.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/14/2014
This story is really great and I am looking forward to more chapters, there is one concern though.

Why isn't anyone worried that a lady almost in her 30's is so intimate with a 14 year old boy. I don't mind the pairing and you have developed there growing relationship well but there are times when they have kissed, cuddled and have proceeded to do other displays of affection in front of others.

In my opinion you probably should go into a bit more detail on this, Misato's inner thoughts on a relationship with a 14 year old, maybe even Ritsuko worrying about it as well would make it seem more realistic.
Panther-strife chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
iron - man - armored - adventures dot wiki dot com/wiki/Makluan_Rings

Why not have shinji be like Temugin "Gene" Khan from Iron Man: Armored Adventures...that way we can see if shinji will be ether good or evil?
Mike313 chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
Finally getting around to reviewing this.

What you've done with Gendo is interesting, and certainly unique. I'll be looking forward to see where you go with it.

Looking forward to seeing Rhino and Grey Gargoyle making a comeback.

Insert standard complaint about Asuka here (I'm sure you don't want to have this debate again any more than I do).

I was skeptical about the Brigade at first, wondering how they could actually be relevant, but it looks like they're really going to do some significant things. That said, with the way practically *everyone* is scheming against Gendo now, I can't help but wonder how he/Adam can maintain any control over NERV without a full scale war breaking out between him and his creations on one side and everyone else on the other.
Xardion chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
I like Hikari in this one. After what Asuka did to Shinji, I probably would have exploded at her. But she stayed reasonable and sensible, giving Asuka no real argument to return with (which is an absolute miracle in itself). She really lives up to being Class Rep. Sweet!

And Shinji is to meet the other two alone. Why does this sound like something out of a spy novel? Great!

Keep on keeping on.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 18 . 8/24/2014
Now that was awesome. This chapter, more than any other, showed just how much of a force of nature the Hulk can be with the details put in, and the fight. Especially with the shoutout to Green Scar's "destroy the Eastern Seaboard stepping".

Well written, intense, good use of dramatic narrative flow.
Quathis chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
Kudos to Hikari for being a responsible class rep, a good friend, and a great human being. Dealing with Asuka here isn't easy but she pulled it off with a cool head and a kind heart. I was half expecting something along the lines to the fantasy omake during the story, though naturally without Shinji actually going green. Berserk maybe, but not full green. I am also curious if Fuyutsuki is checking phone records to see who might have placed the call. Plenty of things going on here, makes me wonder what the heck is coming next. Until next time.
AwesomeCrafter34 chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
Awesome chapter!And the omakes nearly killed ,i'm serious.I nearly ran out of ,Orion,are you still alive or what!?
TheWriterofAllMarvels chapter 18 . 2/12/2014
This is a really good story, I never thought of anything like this before and I'm a huge fan of the Marvel Universe. This is actually really good read, hopefully you will be able to continue in the future, I would love to see more of She-Hulk and also how the relationship of Shinji and Misato change due to her condition. Hopefully it doesn't end up like Bruce and Betty's in the comics.
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 18 . 9/14/2013
This is a great story! WOW! JUST, WOW!
DarkStrider chapter 18 . 9/4/2013
Absolutely awesome. I've returned to this epic story after watching the Rebuild of Evangelion and am absolutely blown away. I sincerely hope to see more soon!
Castigar0 chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
Absolutely love this story, cannot wait for more updates on it!

And another thing, when you finally get a Justice League or Avengers style fic up, I will be reading that to death. She-Hulk and Spider-women making snide remarks while kicking ass? Hell yes
Xardion chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
So everything managed to somehow work out, huh? Granted, there will be more than a few psychological scars here (occupational hazard in the world of Evangelion), but at least it wasn’t worse (hope I’m not jinxing it here by saying that).

So Misato… doesn’t want to be cured? Hmm… So is our heroine is finally embracing her destiny here? Interesting to see what develops from this.

And it looks like evil is finally taking its true form. I (and probably every reader of this fanfic) hope that whatever it is that is happening to Gendo, it will be excruciatingly slow AND painful.

Great chapter _