Reviews for Lavender
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/1
Awww, that was really cute! I love Tamaki's thoughtfulness. *melts*

(Also love what you say in your profile about being a Christian and trying to glorify God through your writing-I do the same thing. I hope you keep at it!)

Please write more Tamaki/Haruhi fic or even just general friendship fic for Ouran soon!
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
COOL! I LIKED IT!
SpiritAnime chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
aww that was cute. I thought they only had the lavender bear.
spacespork chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This was a very cute fic! TamaxHaru is my favorite pairing, and I can never find any that's well-written, so this was a very welcome surprise. I really enjoyed the story, and I thought it was written very nicely.

As for your question of OOC-ness, I could only find one thing, and that was only after I looked over it again to see if I could find anything. To me, Tamaki is always overly dramatic and gets completely swept up in things, even when he's trying to be serious. I think he might have babbled more about "commoner's knowledge" when he was explaining about the lavender, or gone and and hugged/attacked Haruhi after she accepted the bunny, rather than just muttering about how she's adorable. However, that's just my interpretation of his character. Overall, I thought you did a wonderful job with characterization in this story.
Blamey-Fomorrii chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Aw, sweet Tamaki. I'm not for Tamaki/Haruhi, but this was so adorable and light!
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I'm beginning to realize that finding good Tama/Haru fics is actually pretty challenging. That being said, it's a good things we at least have fics like this. This was very sweet, great job!
Mintwafflez chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I could see Tamaki actully doing that, and it's a cute thought. Can't help but to giggle at its cuteness.

But the Twins not picking at sleepy Haruhi that would be easy to toy with? Well you can't use everyone I guess.

Great Job, Please write more!
FlaviaSparrow chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
kawaii story
Tranquillezza chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
whee...lavender...herbs ftw XD. tamaki and his classic flower offerings XD. well done! i hope to see more updates!
Plain English chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
It's not out of character, I like it alot! It's a wonderful one-shot!
warmsugar chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Nice. :) Seriously.

The only thing my oc (obsessive-compulsive) eyes saw was that you spelled losing with a an "oo" :)

But you probably just overlooked that or something. :)
Alternative Existence chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
...interesting, interesting...although you could add a bit more to Tamaki's part of researching. It's a bit too short and the usage of Japanese words kind of...-twitches-, you get my point. lol. It's nice...but I don't know anything since I haven't smelled lavender and in a stuffed bunny no less. lol. Interesting concept. n_n The Haruhi Fujioka could be swapped around, I'm guessing, but it's find that way. Oh yes, the last bit I found it kind of...odd, that's all. Haruhi and thunder storms don't go together smoothly, even if there is lavender to soothe her. You could still have shown her sleeping soundly without the help of a thunder storm, which was really random and just popped out of no where. All in all, it's a very well written story, with just a little bit of loopholes and things in them. ) Great job, Hannah-Kiwii!
JkawaiiNeko chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
That was cute! Aw...I want a pillow to remind me of Tamaki! Yay TamaxHaru!