Reviews for GString Man
ebannwhately chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Please, I'm begging you, write a book!
Puppy64 chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
That was really hot great job :)
kikki hope chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
I liked the alpabet soup story when I read it- months ago- but loved how you turned it into a story..

Thanks for sharing.

Kikki
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
i loved
Bsquared19 chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
Heeee. Yeh. You definitely deliver. Nice little ditty you got here. So nice I was selfish again and didn't review properly. Damn I'll have to go back and read them again so I can make witty comments...Or maybe I'll save that for the weekend and go to bed now hoping for naughty dreams of Booth...Thanks again!
CatchingMyBreath chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
This story had just the right amount of fluff and smut! I love it!
Pyrate Nyre chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
Got the note from the Alphabet story to come read this so i did. Very nice. Booth as a stripper what a nice fantasy. Want to see 1/2 of it come true. You can go to YouTube and see the scene where he dances the Mambo and she takes off his shirt. Wow!

It's from a movie of DB "Mr. Fixit" one of his better ones. At least its better than "The Ghost Writer", I also just finished Valentine, good but very creepy, good Halloween I'm in the middle of watching all of DB's movies.

Nyre
sweet psychologist chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
This was a BB delight! Booth riding a motocycle is so hot that my mind almost sears at the thought! Booth as a "male dancer" starts the drool (mine!)!Great story! I just discovered it. I'll be sure to read your other stories as well but but please, please, do more like this one.
JLo10131121 chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
Very very very very kick ass continuation of Goldpiece's story. I KNEW there was more to that snippet than what we were teased with. And the makeup dance was way better than what it could have been at the strip club, especially considering they would have been there with Angela and some other guy.
McGiva chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
great job but... 1 thing that was not consistant Booth starts out taking off his track pants and ends up putting on jeans at the end?
Zeddie7 chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
This was great! Loved it!

Zed
bb-4ever chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
excellent fic really enjoyed it. so glad that she got her private show in the end look forward to more from you
KatieBeth503 chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
That was great. Loved the a to z piece by goldpiece and you did a great job adding to it. Now I think we need one in the reverse, with Brennan putting on a show for Booth :P Anyways. You're an excellent writer, I'll have to check out your other stories.
PlaywBunny chapter 6 . 7/3/2008
I absolutely LOVED this. You did a great job of building on the original one-shot.
foxtrotroad chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Whe! That was ridiculously sexy - I'm a puddle of goo after that final scene. Enjoyed reading it - definitely looking forward to whatever you put out next!