Reviews for As black as night
Chelsea Bockwitz chapter 13 . 8/28
Is a girl name is Chelsea
Chelsea Bockwitz chapter 13 . 8/28
It is a girl name is Chelsea
saturn567 chapter 35 . 6/11/2010
loved the fic! liked how Jim supported her even if he can't see the ghosts
Inspirations Gift chapter 19 . 10/12/2009
Wow great story. I like the fact in chapter 18 Jim says they always go up the stairs but it's true . In a horror the femals go up the stairs to the bedroom, cobourd or the attick and the men always go down the stairs into the bassiment. Any i love your story it's a amazing
marion-gw47 chapter 35 . 5/11/2009
aww what a great end! it's so sweet! yay andrea's back! :D was it a premonition for what might happen in the show ? ;) lol

i really love your story! i've been hooked right from the 1st chap and i can't wait to read more of your writing wether it's another story or the sequel! (love before the show too! )
blue talith chapter 35 . 5/7/2009
Ah, and a story comes to its end. Thanks to the author. The story was intriguing while it lasted.
Mee and mind-buddie Gee chapter 35 . 4/29/2009
aw (

END :(

woa that story is absolutely amazing!
Monkeywand chapter 35 . 4/26/2009
Wow. What an ending! Glad Melinda was able to bring back Delia and Andrea! Trust Delia not to want to know about her being dead! Love it!

Melindafan chapter 35 . 4/26/2009
great ending

loved it
natiblue chapter 35 . 4/26/2009
great ending! i love the whole story!:D i'll keep an eye out for any new story cause i really like your style!:D

thank you for posting it here & congrats once again!:D:D:D
Hannah chapter 35 . 4/25/2009
good end
kailey12 chapter 35 . 4/25/2009
I absolutely loved this story! you write fantastically! i hope you continue to write these beautiful stories!
iwant2believe13 chapter 35 . 4/25/2009
omg it was amazing! definitely one of my favorite fics ever. i'm so sad that it's over ( but the conclusion was perfect! i can't wait for more of your fics!
BonesBooth chapter 35 . 4/25/2009
Yay it's the end I've been waiting for this part and it turned out just as amazing as I thought it would

I loved this story I loved how you wrote it

Please update your other story which is as good as this one
R2 chapter 35 . 4/25/2009
Aw I'm kind of sad that this is the end but I thought that it was very intense I just loved it

You're an amazing writer I love your other story as well and I'm sure the new one you started is just as good