Reviews for Artist's Alley
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Oh my god you have such a masterpiece here! It is so easy to get into the characters mindset and the story is such a sweet one! I feel like I am with Kaya through the whole thing, I even sit and question can she trust Deidara but at the same time I'm completely drawn to him! Deidara himself is written beautifully and you haven't missed a mark on any of his personality traits both nasty and nice! Your romance is slow to bubble into reality for Kaya but you are going at such a natural pace that it is extremely realistic! Plus Kaya is one of the best OCs I have found in a while! To take a whole new concept of a tragically unartisic girl rather than the usual beautiful model who can paint in her sleep is refreshing and rather hilarious! I would love to continue on with this story as I adore Kaya and I really want to see what happens next especially in the romance department!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
UUUUPDAAAATE! I came back to re-read this after almost 2 years!
AnimePerson-Mada chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
Is this ever going to be continued? Oh well, I'm still going to wait! UPDATE! UPDATE!
2lazy2comeupwith1 chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
ahh man still no update! i figured for sure ud have updated by now! please dont tell me uve given up oin this AMAZING story! basically, i know you have a life. school, work, family, friends. buut regardless of that life, i will still totally beg you to update for me haha so pleeaaaaaase :]
Wash in with WAVES chapter 18 . 10/4/2012
the story's great! Deidara has such an interesting personality, always teasing suggestively, haha! But i remember reading this story a long time ago, and I finally found it again, and you've updated like crazy! So i was super excited, can't wait until the next chapter :)
RaRaRiot chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
ADORABLE ENDING 3333 I loved it! Great story -
RaRaRiot chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Hi! LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH- my only problem is how much Deidara says 'un'. I know he says it a lot but in your story he can't go a sentence without it. Favorited you AND the story! 3 :*
2lazy2comeupwith1 chapter 18 . 7/15/2012
Beautiful :') update soon! Only sad part was the chapters were so short! Regardless, quality over quantity. And this story my friend is AMAZISNG!
JaggerMania chapter 18 . 7/13/2012
Aaaw! This chapter was adorable and emotional! I loved this chapter!
Katsu-bombs chapter 18 . 7/11/2012
8D Amg this story's so epic! But judging from your author's notes thingies you might take a little while to get to another chapter. D: You forgot about it for 3 years? Well, I guess I can't say anything about that cause I'm a bad procrastinator too, but...
PLEASE UPDATE! :D It's too awesome not to update!

If I push you hard enough will you make the next chapter? :3 just kidding
Kululu chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
GWAH! I luv dis! Plz continue!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Wow... this story is amazing! I love the way you write! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/6/2012
OMG I cant wait for the next chapters! I love this fic! And I'm way excited to see what happens next. Maybe this time she actually goes into the academy (because her work did improve, with the help of Deidara...) or goes back and learns more from him. I dunno, those are my guesses. Surprise me!

And keep up the great work!
P.S.
I love this, it would be in my favs if I had an account!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2012
I've never reviewed anything before, and i'd just like to say that this is THE most well written, entertaining, dramatic and all around greatest fanfiction I have ever read.
I haven't got an account, but I might make one just to follow this story. It's amazing
Chichi4mangaHero chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
you need to update PLEEEEAAASSSEEEE XD im addicted now i can't stop, this is just too awesome :D