Reviews for The Prophecy Revealed
twilight1006 chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
I really enjoyed your story! You always add your on twist on your stories. I like how you created the prophecy and how when bella got bitten by edward she turned into a wolf and if she had gotten bit by jacob she would be a vampire. Im a huge team wolf fan so i love the ending cant wait to read the new sequel the prophecy continued! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
That would have been much better with a lot more details. the concept was great but the story felt so rushed so hurried through . I would love to see you expand it. Re write it with more attention to details and better lemons
HLPotter chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
I love it
mharrison9101 chapter 20 . 11/8/2011
I just wanted to say I really enjoyed your story. At first, I found myself thinking, it just isnt logical that someone could turn to a werewolf after a vampire bite...yeah, then I realized how crazy that thought was! Lol. I guess I read so much Twilight ff that I am going bonkers. Anyway, I always love JxB stories, and with a supernatural Bella, well that's even better. Great job. Thanks for writing
Zapphe chapter 19 . 10/15/2011
Your writing style and dialogue is generally good but unfortunately the Prophecy sound a bit unconvincing and the whole torye is hinges on it.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 20 . 4/20/2011
I loved this
KimberlyAnnT chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
loving it
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
wow... loving this ... hopefully she will be able to have puppies with Jake..lol
MaggieTruthSeer chapter 19 . 10/22/2010
EXCELLENT STORY!
Wolfsgirlfriend chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Very nice idea! If she was bitten by wolf she would turn vampire hn? I love Edward now :P Cause he made her for Jake lol! I will continue reading soon. Thanks for this so far 3
jharv241 chapter 19 . 2/14/2010
Excellent story enjoyed every chapter. Different plot loved it.
WhackedB chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
I am enjoying your imaginative take on the story - and the alternative to the crazy story in BD. One thing to note, you mean eyes (the plural) not eye's (the possessive of one eye) a couple of places in this chapter. Great story I am looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
That isn't "some say love". The name of the song is "The Rose" and it's most famously sung by Bette Midler. If you want to write, or to have any credibility, please check your facts-you could have real talent.
amg.supernatural chapter 12 . 1/23/2010
Robin.D chapter 18 . 11/29/2009
wow that was a good story :):)