Reviews for Plot Bunnies and the Imp of the Perverse
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
SP,

I guess I missed all the fun while I was offline...either that, or I am talentless (which is probably more accurate). :*)

In either case, you may have something with this imp of yours. I like the way it kept after you, especially after that ood combo. While I have been known to mix some interesting things together, pizza plus syrup plus peanut butter equals wrongsick! I just pray you told them to hold the anchovies.

You said 'Tomorrow was going to be fun'. I look forward to it.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
JAKT chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Disclaimer before the Review:

Yeah, I know, I know! Saw the typo and a misspelled word. Give a twelve year old a break. Doing a beta at 3:30am is just sick and wrong but I couldn't sleep and had to do this for screaming phoenix. And yes, Shego's look of scorn is worse than a root cannel, just ask KP.

Now on to the review...

- xx -

Screaming Phoenix...

I am rolling on the floor laughing my heart out. This story is so original and so good. It begs a sequel. You have the writing gift and rock with the best of the best.

Tears now pouring from eyes. Have to stop laughing soon before I loose it completely.

You even got Dad laughing a bit and that's not an easy thing to do.

kt
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Hey, I'll have you, and her, know that they weren't strays...!

Interesting flight of fancy here ss, interesting, and can't wait to see where you take this one.

CB73
Kwebs chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
So Phoenix are we going to see anymore of imp Shego? Great one-shot. Keep it up Phoenix!
Captain IT chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Hea.. bring that six inch Shego over my place and ill say things in her ear that is beyond a T who know what plot bunny ideas can come from it. Futher more your getting ideas and beta reading from a weapon toating leprechaun? I feel for you man.

Keep it KP real

Captain IT
Michael Howard chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Congrats, SP! There are more than five thousand Kim Possible fan fics on this website and you still managed to come up with a truly original, albeit twisted, story idea. The fact that it's also funny is the frosting. Loved the Ron reference.

However, I feel obligated to point out one glaring typo right in the middle of the story. Somehow my name got included in the list of talented KP writers. I think you'd better talk to your beta reader about that!

Seriously though, I am honored, sir.