Reviews for Lost Letters
Confusedknight chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Wow! What a beginning to a fic! You've got me intrigued about the letters :D And I LOVED the action at the end with Danny and Stella and Mac.

Brilliant descriptions of the heat and the crime scene! This is a really promising beginning -it's going on my favourites list already! hehe

Update soon x
hushedgreylily chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Loved the action and the build up... really getting into this fic. Hope Danny's ok.

I'm so happy now my exams are all over!

Keep up the posting

xemilyx
summer1260 chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
omg this is the best chapter ever i love the teasing and the description of the sun blaring down on them continue please.
ToKillABlockingNerd chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
well i see you finally got your idea for the second chapter! I guess the chocolate helped :P. But great chapter! stupid cliffhangers. i love them but i hate them. can't wait for the next chapter!
ChibiDawn23 chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Well, it started off nice an' slow, and then by the end it picked up speed and then left me going, "Ho, what just happened?" And then I reread it and went, "WHAT?"

I'm usually not one of those people who has too much of a vested interest in the health and safety of these characters...but you hit DANNY with a CAR! LOL:)

Very very very much looking forward to more!
shawdoo chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
AH! You left it there? OMG - poor Danny! Hope he's ok. Hope they find Stella. Hope you update soon. Hope I can get my breathing back under control before I pass out!
SallyJetson chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Very intriguing set of circumstances you've drawn here - same handwriting but many different names and addresses.

I like the snapshot you give us of the victim earlier on as she converses with the elderly neighbor, makes me think she's a friendly sort who doesn't easily see the evil in others.

And I like that outtake in the middle, giving us a glimpse of what kinds of things the victim is concerened about and what she tells her penpals.

Nice humor break with Danny, Angell and Stella, especially Danny and Angell. But I gotta wonder, is Angell a CSI now? Nice little twist there if she is.

As usual I'm ready to read more.
hushedgreylily chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Hm... I like where this is going. it's very intriguing. Looks to be an exciting story. Keep it up! :)
Illxmination chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Once again, you have captivated audiences and myself. This is indeed already an intriguing beginning, and I enjoy what you are doing with it so far. Placing letters in the midst of the story for a sort of link between everyone- now I wanna do that in one of my stories! .~

Wow. It sounds like an awesome concept, and you've once again hit everyone spot on in the way of character writing. Great work, Lily! I can't wait to see what you do with this!

~Shiny-sama
Apodrru chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Very strong opening. Your writing is beautifully descriptive. I can't wait to see where you go with this story.
Blue Shadowdancer chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I loved the descriptions of the heat at the start, the city almost melted and stuck together, 'the traffic seemed to be sticking to the buckling streets, as it crawled along in an angry mass', and the slow feeling when everything's that hot. The descriptions of the people were great too, I have really strong pictures of them, especially Mrs Adams with her pipe and slippers.

Having met the girl, I was sad when she turned up dead, although it was coming. Loved the banter in this section between Danny, Angell and Stella, and Danny's thoughts about how Mac could bear to wear a black shirt in the 'white hot sun'. I think that the dialogue was my favourite part of the chapter, I can just see Danny being incredulous that someone bothers to write letters (instead of Facebook), and not just to rich and aging relatives!

I'm definitely intrigued by the addresses on the envelopes, I'm trying to think of possible reasons for it. Also enjoyed how, when Stella noticed, she ignored Danny and told Mac first instead...
Queen Em chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Ooh interesting. I loved the banter and the description is really special."The sun was relentless, and even the Hudson began to wither at the edges under its brilliance. But the usual river of pedestrians did not dry up; rather it slowly morphed into an indistinguishable lava flow of inhumanity"- What a line, this is a very believable and well written story and I am looking forward to where it goes next.

Queen-Em
ChibiDawn23 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
And once again, you have *my* attention. Great way to start off, I've always loved your descriptions of things, and then just enough of a hint at the case, and then end it with a whammy. Good job, looking forward to more.
SupernaturalCSI chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Love it! :D Please update soon!
Laplandgurl chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Ooh sounds very intriging so far - I'm looking forward to reading more.

Until then...happy writing...